Twice

¥

Ae Na's result is coming out in a week. She feels anxious, scared and excited. She thinks that she did well so she hope that her result is what she is hoping for.

Since her last day of school, she becomes busy and she had many plans with her family and friends. She went to London, Vietnam, US and Singapore with her family. She bought gifts for her friends and even for him. Her heart ached but she kept going and trying to move on. She is sure that he is doing fine by reading his tweets and status. She didn't contact him at all.

Other than that, she went out with her friends also. They went to movies and ice skating too.

Tomorrow is Saturday. She planned to go out with her best buddy, Baekhyun. They wanted to go shopping and have their saturdate. It's been a long time since they meet. They keep in touch with each other by using phones. Honestly, Ae Na missed him so much. She loves Baekhyun but not in a romance way. Baekhyun knows her inside out. He knows everything. She felt like it was like yesterday when she met Baekhyun accidentally at Koop. He was crying and she comforted him. They became bestest friends eversince.

She sighed and lay down on her bed. She needs to wake up early tomorrow for her saturdate. She's excited. She scrolled down her timeline to see the latest tweets. Her heart race when she sees Jongin's name.

"What are you doing, kiddo? You didn't even say goodbye to me during the last day of school."

Her heart stopped for a moment. She is shocked. She wonders whether that tweet was for her or someone else? What happened to Jongin?

"I know you're online, kiddo."

He tweeted again. She feels like her head is spinning. 'What is wrong with him?' She thought. She decided to ignore it and continue to scroll down the timeline.

"I'm sorry, kiddo. If you read this, I miss you, yknow? Take care and sweet nightmares."

He tweeted again! She decided to sleep it off. She needs her beauty sleep and she thinks that she is wasting her time thinking about Jongin again.

                            ❤

Jongin let out a sighed. He knew that Ae Na is online. So he tweeted about her. It's been a long time since they talked. The last time they talked was during her confession. He felt stupid. He didn't realized it until now. He loves her, so much. But he doesn't have the courage to even tell her. He thinks that he love someone else but in the end, it will always be Ae Na. He had hurt her so many times. He didn't deserve her at all. So, he kept quite. When Ae Na tweeted goodnight, he knew that Ae Na hates him now. If she doesn't, she would already dm or text him. So, he decided to sleep to let the reality sinks in.

She woke up groggily. It's 9 o'clock. She needs to meet with Baekhyun at 10.30 am at the cafe near her house to have breakfast together. She walks to the bathroom to take a nice long shower.

After showering, she walks to her walk-in closet. She took out her black skinny jeans and her gray tank top. She slipped it on. She took her white crop tee to complete the outfit. She wears her favourite galaxy sneakers. It is from Baekhyun. She took her black beanie and put it on her head. She looked at her reflection. Her brown hair flows down perfectly and her bangs are arranged neatly. She adjusted her beanie too. Her silverish blue eyes looks a little bit tired, so she smiles. Her outfit hugged her perfect curve body. When she's ready, she smiles in satisfication. It's 10.15, so she walked out of her house to the cafe.

                             €

Baekhyun arrived early. He waited for Ae Na in front of the cafe. 10.35 am. She's late as always.