"Hey" she chirped trying to hide how self conscious she felt but she could feel her face getting warm.

"Good morning sunshine," he smiled and she felt something drop in her stomach. His arm was still around her and he squeezed her shoulder reassuringly.

"Sorry I fell asleep on you. I hope I didn't drool on you or anything," she moved to check but he held her in place. "I don't even know how I ended up over here. You slept sitting up all night, which must have been awful."

"You didn't its fine. You were out and then you moved to stretch out but couldn't because it wasn't long enough so I pulled you up to me so you could put your legs out and have some where to lay your head."

She was shocked. She certainly hadn't seen that coming.

"Well if you're looking to get hired on as a professional pillow you're going to have to put on a few pounds." She joked as she reluctantly pulled up into a sitting position and rubbed her eyes. "Those rock hard, finely chiseled muscles of yours would need a layer of fat to really sink into."

He snorted. "And here I thought keeping in shape would be a draw for women."

"Don't get me wrong I slept great. My normal pillow is just a lot softer." She shot him a teasing smile and got up. "Must brush teeth. Must make coffee. And waffles......mmmmm waffles." She retreated down the hall to the bathroom happy that it had gone so easily. She felt certain she'd successfully played off how deeply sleeping against him had affected her.

She splashed cold water on her face and scrubbed away the last vestiges of sleep with grapefruit scrub but she couldn't scrub away the sexual tension still zipping through her body. That smile, his sleepy eyes and mussed up hair had done her in. When he'd squeezed her he'd set the slow simmering desire in her middle on fire.

She'd imagined those strong arms pulling her up so that they were face to face, hazel to emerald green. In the flash of a moment she'd seen him place his lips on hers and kiss her passionately but slowly like he had all morning to get his fill. She'd stopped the fantasy there to keep from embarrassing herself plus she'd needed to focus on their conversation.

Things weren't any better after taming her hair and brushing her teeth. She could smell coffee brewing from the kitchen. She blessed him silently as she scampered across the hall to her unused bedroom.

Estelle had closed the store for Christmas Eve and Christmas day stating that family was more important and procrastinators had to learn. She picked out a comfortable outfit for a day at home but sat down in frustration before she was done. She simply couldn't focus with this many hormones coursing through her.

With a sigh she pulled the shoebox from under her bed and her good friend B.O.B. In a few minutes she'd be right as rain and capable of putting on clothes and facing the world.

*************

Warren was halfway through frying a package of bacon and sipping on his cup of black coffee when she reappeared looking flushed and happy. Instantly his mind returned to those hazel eyes staring up at him this morning and her soft body held close. He'd half expected her to bolt but been pleasantly surprised when she'd simply stretched and continued their easy banter.

Her freaking out had been his biggest concern when he'd pulled her close and settled her against him to make her comfortable but once she'd snuggled up, breathing softly he'd been absolutely incapable of letting her go. He wouldn't lie to himself and claim he hadn't wanted her but the intimacy of just holding her had been more than enough for the time being.

Now here she was looking fresh and vibrant and he had the whole next two days with her. She picked up the cup of coffee he'd poured for her and added a healthy dollop of cream and honey before taking a sip.