Good Ending (1)

[Y/n] took a while to consider what he wanted to do with the current situation. Should he accept Levi back and give him another chance? Or should he let go of this relationship?

He didn't know what to do,so naturally he went to his best friend for help. He knocked at the door gently "Eren, open the door. I brought your favourite food and in return i demand your 'words of wisdom'" He joked,Eren eventually opened the door and gave the male a smile "Whats up, favourite human" he said before letting the male in. [Y/n] made his way to the couch "I don't know what to do, Levi is practically begging for me to come back. And as much as i wish i can forgive him, I just can't bring myself to do it. Yet, i still want to go back, we've been together for 10 years....i don't know if he can get over the pa-" [Y/n] got cut off as Eren groaned loudly. Placing two wine glasses in front of them as he took a seat next to his best friend, munching on his favourite red velvet cupcakes. "Honestly,[Y/N], he hurt you so badly and yet all you can think of is how he is going to get hurt? You're too nice. He doesn't deserve another chance, if he can willingly risk your relationship of 10 years, knowing the sacrifices that you made for him. What's there to say he won't do it again?" Eren said as he finished his snack "Plus, he deserves worse than that slap you gave him. You have no idea how much i wanted to punch his short ass when you told me what happened. Hell even Jean was on my side, he said he wanted to 'shove a loaf of bread so far up his ass that he shits bread for the rest of his life', but..in all honesty. You deserve someone better [Y/N]" the brunette muttered as he offered his best friend a glass of wine. [Y/n] looked down as he drank the wine. He looked at the empty glass blankly, memories of him and Levi having replaying in his mind. He knew that Levi committed an unforgivable sin, he knew that he shouldn't be worrying about him and put himself forward for once. "You're right, but...I..have gotten too used to having someone to love that i feel empty without the love of someone" he mumbled "but hey..life doesn't go the way you want it to right?" he muttered before he gave the male a hug "Thanks Eren, i don't know what i'd do without you" he said with a smile before he grabbed the television remote. "Okay, enough of this emotional crap. Let's eat junk food and just watch some movies like how we used to in high school." [Y/n] said with a grin as he went into the kitchen to grab whatever food Eren had, dumping the food onto the table. "Mikasa is out with Armin today right?" [Y/n] asked as Eren nodded.

As they watched the movie, Eren could barely focus. All he could think about was how this could be his chance to make a move on his crush. He had liked [Y/n] since high school but at that time he liked Levi. And now Levi screwed up, which means that he finally has a chance. He looked over as his best friend was crying about how the dog character had died. He chuckled for a moment, getting [Y/n]s' attention "Are you seriously laughing? You're an ass Er-"he got cut off once again,but this time by a pair of soft lips. He took a moment to realise what happened before he melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Eren as he deepened the kiss. Soon he felt a pair of hands slip up his shirt, he didn't resist at all.

The next day, [Y/n] was woken up by the smell of pancakes "Good morning." Eren said with a smile as he watched the male sit up while complaining about the ache. He looked around at the clothes that were scattered all around the bedroom floor. {Yes,they did the nasty XD} [Y/n] covered himself with the blanket as the brunette sat next to him, kissing his neck as he left another hickey. "You don't have to be scared of feeling alone. I can give you all the love you could ever ask for, just..give me one chance to make you feel loved and appreciated" Eren said as [Y/n] smiled slightly, running his hand through the males hair before he pulled him into a kiss. "But you gotta make me your amazing pancakes every time i ask for them" he said before Eren chuckled loudly "Deal" he said as he kissed the male passionately once again.

Eren and [Y/n] began dating and soon moved in together, Eren ended up changing jobs while [Y/n] decided to pursue his dream of being a baker. Of course Levi was upset but he knew there was no one to blame for this situation than him. But he was happy to see [Y/n] happy with another man that could treat him right,even though Levi wasn't dating him anymore. He still remained friends and that was more than he could ask for, At least he could still have [Y/n] in his life.

Maybe in his next life he could be given another chance to love and care for him properly.

//Sorry if its too short D: and yes i know there are people who wants [Y/n] to get back with Levi and that's coming soon uwu.I have decided on 2 happy endings and 2 bad ones so yeah!! The next ending will probably be Bad Ending (1) so yeah,for those who wants more angst you can look forward to that! Hope you liked this chapter! Also,im currently working on another fanfic that is just or even more angsty than this XD hopefully i can get at least 1 chapter from that story out by the end of this year :D