I was sitting on the bench while Mark is on the phone with kuya Justine.

"Hey... We're good. I just want to ask you a favor, kung pwede mo sana sunduin muna si Serenity.... Yeah? Ohh I see...---" rinig kong sabi niya sa kabilang linya.

While I was waiting for Mark I spot a familiar face so I got up to approach him.

"Hey, Gino. What a coincidence." I said approaching him.

Mark's POV

[I'm actually with Sally]

"Ohh I see. Did I disturb you guys?"

[No it's fine. Kami na ang susundo kay Serenity sinse may kukunin din ako kay Robin.]

"Great. Thanks dre. Bye"

[Bye]

And I ended the call. I went back to Shane but didn't saw her at the bench. But then I heard her voice...

"Hey, Gino. What a coincidence."

Fvck! It's him again. Agad akong lumapit kay Shane and wrap my hands around her waist.

"Hey Mark look, they are having a date too" nakangiting sambit nito sakin.

Yes, He's with Kei. "Yes, I see." sambit ko nalang.

"Uhmm... Hi Shane. Good to see you again." Sambit ni Kei.

Tsh....

"Hi" Shane greeted back.

"Look, Shane. I'm sorry for what happen in the past. I'm sorry of we hurt your feelings----"

"Kei stop!" agad na pigil sa kanya ni Gino.

"W-why? I'm just saying sorry---"

"She doesn't remember..." malumanay na sambit ni Gino at tumingin naman si Kei kay Shane na parang nagtataka pa.

"What do you mean?" tanong pa nito.

"She can't remember. She has an amnesia" pagpapaliwanag nito.

Napatingin naman ito kay Shane na parang gulat na gulat. "Oh my God. I'm so sorry. I didn't know" sambit nito kay Shane.

"No it's okay. I'm happy without my memory. My brother said that my past was not that good but I still insisted to remember at least some of them. So you don't need to be sorry." nakangiting sambit ji Shane.

"I see that you and..." she looked at me. "Mark... are together"

"Ohh yeah..." sabi ni Shane at ngumiti. "Ohh... What is your name again?"

"Kei... Kei Kang. Gino's Girlfriend" nakangiting bati nito.

I don't like her smile. It looks a little weird for me.

"Nice to meet you Kei." sambit ni Shane.

"Hey... I bet Serenity is already home with Justine. We should go. Hindi nanaman matutulog yun dahil wala ka sa tabi niya." sambit ko at tumingin ng palihim kay Gino.

What's the mater with you? You already have Kei... Why do you have such expression.

"Who is Serenity?" biglang tanong ni Kei.

"Oh... She's our daughter. So we need to head home. She must be looking for us now" nakangiting sambit ko.

"Oh your daughter... I see. Good for you too. Then we'll be going too. See you guys again" Si Kei at Hinila na si Gino papaalis.

"So... Let's go? Serenity is waiting for us" sambit ko.

She was still staring at the side where Kei amd Gino went.

"Why do I feel something weird about that girl. And the thing she mentioned about hurting my feelings and the sorry..." she curiously said.

Agad ako kinabahan. Ohh please don't remeber about them now...

"Just don't mind them. Let's go Home?" pag-aaya ko.

Tumingin naman siya sa akin at ngumiti nalang. "Okay. Let's not spoil our night." sambit ni Shane at kumapit sa braso kaya naman napangiti ako.

I'm gonna do everything that I can just to keep your heart from being hurt again. Don't worry... As long as I am alive... I wont let them hurt you again....

~•To be Continued•~

Hey my dear readers... How are you guys. Sorry for the super late update. As you all know, start na ng online class and I never thought that college is indeed a place of stress specially in this situation. But we need to erase that vibe and just think positive. For now enjoy your moments with your family and stay safe... Love you guys 😘😘