Specials! 11: Boys or Girls? 🙋🙆

Start from the beginning

" You can't be real." Tsubaki's eyes widened and Azazel smirked at this.

" Yes, I indeed have those meat. You can enjoy those if you answer that question."

" Tsubaki no- "

"Master likes someone who is good at cooking!" Tsubaki replied in a heartbeat which made Azusa face palm.

" I see..." Rias noted same as the rest of the girls.

" You really can't control your behavior."

" Azusa it is that meat! That MEAT! We haven't had those for a long time and I'm itching to get my fangs on those luscious pair of meaty goodness." Tsubaki dramatically exclaimed.

" But it doesn't mean we have to sold Lady Erin out for that."

"Y-Yeah but - "

" HAH! You aren't any better, Tsubaki." Issei victoriously smirked and pointed to the wolf. " You're a pervert as well. A Meat Pervert! You'll do anything just to lay your hands on some meat."

" What the fuck did you say to me?" Tsubaki growled at the boy.

" A M-E-A-T pervert."

*(Block!)*

" Say that again, fucker! That doesn't even make any sense!" Tsubaki was restrained by Azusa. He eventually escaped and chased Issei out of the room.

" Sorry about that, Lady Erin." sighed the ice wolf and Erin just gave a hum in approval.

" Oho, so you like someone who is good at cooking huh?" Azazel cupped his chin. " I can do that for you."

" No one's asking you." Erin rolled her eyes.

"Hmm. And onto the next question. What do you like? Brunettes, light colored- " His gaze fell upon Kiba and he beckoned the Knight to come closer.

" Me?" Kiba pointed to himself in confusion."

" Yeah you. Who else, pretty boy?"

Kiba followed and stood next to Erin in confusion. The Goddess eventually rose from the couch and sat upright.

" Looking at this angle, Blondes pair well with you."

Kiba scratched his chin awkwardly while Erin gave the Fallen a blank look.

" You will definitely look good with any pretty boy out there. Wow. Just by imagining the outcome, I can ascertain that your kids will be extremely attractive." Azazel chuckled in amusement. The Blonde knight lightly blushed while Erin can't believe the words coming out of the Fallen's mouth.

" Why don't the two of you get married already? I'll walk you to the altar, Erin-chi."

" I think you've said enough, Azazel." Rias interrupted.

" Thank you, Rias." sighed Erin.

Azazel leaned his face on his hand and smirked mischievously.

"Erin-chi is the type which attracts a lot of admirers. I mean, you already know about that. Aside from girls, a lot of guys try to hit on her." He shrugged in nonchalance.

" So final question, Erin-chi. Is there a higher chance that you would date boys? or girls?"

" Why are you even so interested in that?" replied Erin as she narrowed her eyes on the man.

" I'm sure that I'm not the only one who is eager to know." Azazel gave a side glance on the girls.

Erin sighed in resignation and eventually answered.

" Well, I never really gave much thought about it. Dating, I mean. But if what they say is true, that You can't help who you fall for, then it doesn't really matter if it's a boy, girl, vampire, or whatever."

"Hmm. That really sounded like you have zero interest on starting a relationship."

Erin stood up and excused herself.

" I'll be fetching Tsubaki before they cause any commotion. Let's go, Azusa."

The two exited the clubroom and silence fell between the remaining occupants.

" Well, there you have it." Azazel said and prepared to leave. " Good luck on your plans, girls."

He passed by Rias and lightly smirked

" Club meetings would resume for some other time, right?"

The girls were then in deep thought about the new discovery. It seems that their plan would be harder than they thought.

- End of Chapter -