chap. 29 || buddy

Start from the beginning

Thinking about it, it may be someone you know. Probably even someone from the club. Could be either Lilia and her group, or some stalker. But who would ever stalk you? You swore that you never had stalkers before.

You shook your head, left and right very quickly before hiding the note inside your pocket, grabbing your shoes and changing into the pairs hurriedly before running out of the door. Although, before you could even head out...

"F/n-Chan!" A voice calls. Oh no...you recognize that voice somewhere...very familiar. You hated hearing it.

Lilia, all alone, wrapped her arms around your back, a bright smile on her face while her cheek brushes close to yours almost like she was a young child missing their parents. "You were here all along! Finally!" She says, very loudly that her echoes were everywhere.

You felt sick now, she was hugging you too tightly for your liking. "U-Umm...! Lilia-San! You're hugging me too tightly! I might vomit!" You told her, trying to take her arms off yourself. She pouts, "Heh~? I thought you loved cuddles!"

"Well not right now!" You responded to her, your tone already starting to fill with irritation to the girl. She immediately stopped hugging as she flips her hair backwards. "Sorry jeez...I was trying to be friendly."

"Is almost making me vomit, friendly?" You asked her before slinging your bag over your shoulders after the tight hug. She rolled her eyes, both of her arms crossing with a sigh escaping her lips spread with lip gloss. "Whatever, if that's what you say so."

You sighed. "What do you want?"

"Well, I heard from my girls that you were looking for another student to fit your spot as a manager in the volleyball team!" She exclaims with a smile. "So I was thinking if I can join, too, hmm~? Doesn't that sound fun!?" She adds, her arms in the air like a child in a roller coaster.

You felt like your world was about to stop running. Oh no...no, this isn't good. "W-What?" You stammered.

Lilia laughs, "Didn't you hear me? I said I want to be part of the volleyball team too as their manager, silly! I wanna help you manage the team...!"

'Oh no...' you began sweat, you hands shaking a little. What were you supposed to do? You really don't want her including her to join. So you decided to look for an excuse. "W-What? But don't you have a club? The choir club? W-What about that-

"Oh my god, are you dumb or deaf?" She cuts you off, her eyes gazing at you with a cold stare.

You flinched. "I stopped being part of the choir club because the leader was being a little bitch. Like she is..." Lilia explains, her arms slowly crossing once again and her expression changing into irritation. "If it weren't for her then I would've had stayed in the club till I reach my 3rd year here in Nekoma."

"I...I never heard of it..." you replied, your eyes avoiding her gaze as they stick onto staring at the floor and at your shoes. Lilia nods, obviously pretending that she was listening to you at all.

"Yeah, yeah whatever I don't want to talk about her. Anyways, can I join now?"

You instantly looked at Lilia in a flash, your eyes shaking in nervousness. What should you do now? Should you accept? Bringing in two managers can't be that bad, and it's also allowed but...