" Joel the day you put up hands on me just know I will fuck you up! Now get yo ass off my porch tf"

' who dat? ain't no nigga finna put they hands on you ion give a fuck what you did!'

' who you?' the nigga questioned in the background.

' joel get yo ass off my porch bro what the fuck' she sighed slamming the door close.

I sent her a text telling her to let him stay his ass right dere cause I'm on the way now.

Heaven Pov

I looked down at my phone after hearing those beeps. I seen he texted me he was otw over here.

before i could even think of a response this man started knocking on my door again.

" Joel you need to leave"

" for what? The fuck I need to leave for?"

" okay that's yo ass then"

I walked down to the end of the driveway to get my food. I thank & tipped the driver before walking back to my door.

I waited for jah to pull up into my yard and I made sure not to stand to close to Joel.

I heard Lil Durk blasting through the apartments.

I laughed as he pulled up next to my car and waved at him. He got out the car with a whole attitude.

Joel looked at jah then back at me then back at jah as he walked up the stairs.

" come here"

I walked over to him and he looked Joel straight in his eyes.

He looked down at me placing his hand around my neck.

He leaned down kissing my forehead then my lips. We fought for dominance but of course he won.

I smiled as I was about to depart from the kiss.

He grabbed a hand full of my ass then smacked it.

" let's go inside mamas"

He ain't have no business kissing me like that.

" you hungry?"