𝙗𝙩𝙨,, - 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚✧

Почніть із самого початку

except it wasn't fake. 

bakugou was singing a bts song, and looked like he was enjoying it. jiro giggles as she watches him nod along and sing "ugh" on queue.

"i knew you would like it," she says while running around the room and grabbing both of her drumsticks.

"grab one and dance with me you goon."

he catches it in the air and screams on the top of his lungs. 

"AHEM AHEM AHEM! AHEM AHEM AHEMMM" they both scream together.

"naneun ukae ukae, naneun ukae ukae." bakugou has her on his shoulders and screaming the lyrics.

"LETS GOOOOOO"! the last part of the song plays and jiro screams it as loud as she can. jumping off of his shoulder, she makes finger guns with her drumsticks and acts like she's shooting him to the beat of the song. 

-

"who knew you could dance like that?" jiro says out of breath.

jiro moved so that she could sit in his lap, her back against his chest. bakugou flicked her forehead.

a comfortable silence filled the room.

"actually i have been wanting to talk to you, you know." she figures now is probably a good time to bring up the thought that had been lingering in her mind for days.

"so keep talking."

".. i feel like the kissing thing was a bad idea, you know? like, im a literal virgin, no experience. nada. none. and to be honest, i don't want to lose my virginity to an ugly fucker like you!"

bakugou had been nodding along, but now his eyebrows raised super far up. bakugou thought jiro was being ungrateful, who else would pass up kisses from THE bakugou katsuki.

"woah whaat the fuck- fuck you to,  BITCH! i didn't like kissing you anyways."

"your dick said otherwise"

he laughed.

he fucking laughed! jiro internally rolled her eyes.

"yeah well, my dick spoke. not me. and SHUT UP mosquito bites, don't talk to me when you have itty bitties!"

he didn't come back to her room the rest of the night.

-

night 10

bakugou had come back, after some pleading on his bestfriends end, aka kirishima. apparently he was ranting about how much he hated jiro, to the point that mina herself got irritated. she practically begged to make bakugou go back.

-

jiro's hands were hurting.

she had been scrolling on the laptop in her bedroom for over an hour now, bakugou nonstop laughing about something (most likely stupid) on his iphone.

"can you shut the fuck up already?" she groaned. 

"no." he threw a pillow at her with his other hard, jiro's butt starting to slip off the chair. her pikachu socks did little to no effort in helping her stay put in the chair. 

a loud bang filled the room.

"dude what the fuck!" she hollered. her ass felt sore now as she started to rub it. 

"fucking bitch i should get him back," she mumbles.

 getting up, jiro grabbed the rag off of her desk and strode to the bed with clenched fists. 

"HA. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TELLING ME TO SHUT THE FUCK U- MMMHNNH-" the rag was being stuffed into his mouth and bakugou was gagging on it. 

the grip around his head tightened as jiro kept her arms wrapped around his head and she pulled harder on the rag. 

what the fuck- is this bitch trying to kill me?!

but a quick jab to the stomach had her sitting up in agony against the headboard. removing the red rag, he turned around.

"never do that again, ever. did you really think you would be able to overpower me like that?" the poor girl was groaning as he just stared at her in silence.

"you can at least kiss me. to make my mouth feel better, i mean. BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY TRIED TO KILL ME JUST NOW-"

"and what happened to 'my dick spoke not me'?" jiro rolled her eyes.

"well i changed my mind."

"that decision is not for you to change, bakuidiot. mine and mines only, learn some manners. it's okay though! i know who would suck your dick for free," she smirked.

"who? the fuck, you just know people who want my dick and didn't tell me?"

"yeah. real pretty too, has purple hair thats ball shaped, wears yellow, loves to be pervy."

"WHAT- she sounds like a freak. just my type."

ahh that fucking idiot, jiro thought as she laughed to herself.

"yeah, he's just your type bakugou."

"he? the fuck you mean-"

"yeah. mineta" jiro could not stop laughing, bakugou bugging his eyes wide. how did he not catch on that i was talking about mineta, fucking idiot.

"it's a joke, you know. nobody would actually want to suck on that shriveled thing that you call a dick." she says while getting up.

his eyebrows immediately furrow as he registers what she just said. 

"nah nah what the hell-" but he's cut off as jiro interrupts him.

"i'm tired," she says while putting her phone into her backpack. they had been hanging out for over 3 hours now and she was ready to doze off. 

"this argument isn't over."

"yes, it is because it was never an argument, to begin with. just me telling the truth" jiro says snorting. 

"okay mosquito bites." 

the door slams shut.

✧・゚: *✧・

IM ALIVE

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

IM ALIVE