he said looking with aggression at her, while his eyes were wet in tears.

He left from there and avni stood there alone.

......

Neil came near aarya, who was sitting on a bench along with shweta.

He kneeled down in front of her and said...

Neil : Aarya...princess...

aarya was still upset, and she didnt reacted.

Neil held his ears in front of her and she looked him secretly raising her eyes.

Neil : Papa is very sorry aarya...i know, aapko acha nhi lagta jab  muma papa fight karte hai...
But i promise, ab hum kabhi fight nhi karenge.

aarya looked up sadly, neil then slowly held her hands, kissed them and said....

Neil : Muma papa aapse bohot pyaar karte hai beta....or aap hum dono ke saath rhoge. Hum sab saath me rhenge , koi kahi nhi jaa rha.

And with that, aarya's precious smile came back. She smiled hearing that she will live with both of them, and now she don't have to chose anyone of them.

Aarya : Sachi papa.....she asked smilingly

Neil was relieved seeing her smile. He nodded and immediately took her into a hug.

While avni was standing at few steps away, and she is also relieved seeing that aarya is smiling now.

She never intentionally wanted to hurt her daughter. But she feels helpless in front of her inner turmoil of emotions, and the pain which she is finding difficult to forget.

......

Later in the evening.

Though neil and avni has decided to follow this 6 months trial period of staying together, for the sake of their daughter.....but there was still some kind of awkward silence prevails between both of them.  

They still cant stand amd talk normally to each other, without fighting.

They haven't even talked to each other, since they have came back home from the court.

.......

But there is no fault of them in it, the life has not been fair to them. The life didn't turned out the way they have imagined it.

They just dreamed of having a happy and a peaceful life with their children. They never wanted anything else..... but no one ever imagined that life will be so cruel to them.

Their WHOLE LIFE  turned upside down, when a month ago....'They LOST THEIR SECOND BORN CHILD..'

Withing seconds....their happiness got vanished, their dreams got shattered and their hearts got broken into thousands of pieces......When they lost their 2 YEARS OLD SON...IVAN.