A rude disruption

Hey guys! As promised..... Next chapter! !! Also a huge thanks to @nemrm31102 who's comment made me want to start writing this chapter ASAP. Love you all!
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
Alec P.O.V

Izzy walked into the kitchen looking slightly green even though I made breakfast. "What's wrong Iz?" I ask and with that she turns into an alarming shade of green and Magnus conjurs a bucket in front if her as she hurls. After she's done she said

"I walked into Clary and Jace in Jace's room," and looked green again. Then Magnus said

"Well what do you expect?! It is Jace's room after all," and with that Iz threw up again. Then she ran out claiming she was going to use some mouthwash.  Magnus turned to meet my eyes and winked. I felt heat creep into my cheeks and knew I was blushing which made Magnus grin even more. He crossed the room and put his hand on my cheek as he leaned in and I tilted my head up to meet his lips with mine.  His hands were on my waist and lower back while mine were around his neck and in his hair. He started to tug at the bottom of my jumper when someone coughed really loudly. I jumped away from Magnus instantly embarrassed. I looked to see Jace and Clary standing in the doorway with Jace's arm around her waist. Just then Iz decided to come back.

"Well at least no one is having a make out session!" Iz exclaimed.

"Well if you came a second earlier you would have seen Alec and Magnus," Clary said. I felt my cheeks flare again.magnus seemed to notice how uncomfortable I was and said "Well we'll have breakfast at my apartment and coffee is on me as well." I saw Clary visibly relaxed a grinned a little knowing that a good cup of black coffee with one sugar and one cream was the only other thing that truly woke her up other then Jace or a demon/demon attack. Magnus created a portal to his house and once everyone went through but us, he brushed his lips against mine and we stepped through the portal to his apartment.
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
Sorry this was a filler chapter. I promise next one truth or dare will actually start. Sorry again for the filler but i had to do it. One in the morning now. *Yawn*
Night!