Preferences (Niall Horan)

Lazy Day.

You and Niall had been out the entire night before, not drinking or anything like that, just hanging out. You went out for dinner, went dancing for a bit and then went over to Liam’s flat to hang out, and you ended up getting home at about 2 in the morning, so it was no surprise when you ended up waking up at around noon and Niall was still asleep.

“Babeeee, wake up!” he let out a groan and rolled over away from you. You smirked a bit, because you knew just how to wake him up. You started kissing his neck, then up his jawline and ending with a light kiss on his hips. When you looked up you saw that his eyes were already wide open and he was smiling a bit, “Good morning (Y/N)”

The first thing you two did was make breakfast, and not some breakfast for wimps, a pancake, eggs, bacon and hashbrown kinda breakfast. After scarfing down all the food you could stand you and Niall made your way into the living room and plopped down on the couch to watch a movie. You decided to watch Grease, mainly because it was the only thing on, but also because you two like to sing along to the songs, but you would never let that other lads know that.

After your movie, you went outside for some fresh air and swung around on your bench swing you have hanging off your patio. You sat there and talked about everything, venting, laughing, cuddling, and of course, kissing!

These lazy days bring Niall and you closer together, it shows you that he still cares about you, and that he hasn’t forgotten about you even while he is working.

Your Favourite Kiss with him.

Niall was the kind of boyfriend that could make all of your problems disappear by simply holding you tightly and whispering sweet nothings in your ear. So when you and your best friend had yet another fallout he was there to make it all better. You were sitting on the curb crying gently into your hands when he came to pick you up. He ran to your side and pulled you into his chest. “Its alright, princess. Im here now” he would coo softly in your ear. You look up at him and smile before pulling him into a kiss. At this point you realised that he was the one for you.

Getting Ready for Christmas.

“Niall! Niall wake up!” you screamed trying to wake up your boyfriend of two years, Niall. “I’m awake princess, I’m awake…” he said groggily. It was Christmas! You were so into the holidays, Christmas just happened to be your favorite. “It’s Christmas babe!” you squealed, while doing a little happy dance. He got out of bed and picked you up to where your legs were wrapped around his waist. He kissed your nose and said “What did you wish for?” You thought for a minute and finally said “I don’t need anything. I have everything I could possibly want.” He smiled and you kissed him sweetly.

“What did you wish for Nialler?” you asked, knowing he could get anything he wanted, anytime he wanted it. “Well I wished for you…” he said, growing quiet. “I guess there’s no need to go look under the tree then, is there?” you giggled while kissing his cheek. “No baby, let’s go down just in case,” he said. He lightly put you on the ground and you ran down stairs. You saw a tree with no presents under it. “See Ni. We didn’t need to co-” you turned around to find Niall on his knee with a ring in his hand.

“(Y/N), I love you so much. I love how your nose crinkles up when you laugh. I love how you snort when you laugh too hard,” you started giggling. Then you snorted which made him chuckle. “I also love how you love me for me, I love how you stand up for me when the fans put me down. I want to be with you and only you. So, would you do me the honor of being my princess, forever?” he finished. He looked so nervous. You couldn’t imagine why. You loved him, which was why you were so choked up.