Chapter 62: New Advisor?!

Start from the beginning

" Very well. I shall support you on your journey." Erin replied and Michael made a small bow.

"Thank you, Your Gracious Honor." He turned towards the other leaders and the rest of the group.

"I shall be taking my leave now. I still have to report about the progress of the peace agreement."

A bright light enveloped the Angel and he disappeared.

" Arigatou, Erin-san." Asia cheerfully said as she gave a hug to the Goddess.

" You're welcome, Asia-chan."

" Yes! My best friend is really awesome!" Issei said with a grin and yanked the Goddess by her neck.

" Oy, step away from master, pervert!"

" Hey, don't attack me!"

Xenovia gazed at the commotion from a distance and had deep thoughts about the Goddess.

"It isn't because of her charm or the fact that she has the power of a dragon. People are attracted to her because she naturally has a good heart."

The girl smiled at her thoughts.

"She's the type of person Rias-san and the others would fall for."

"Xenovia-san, come join us here! The group won't be complete without you." Erin called out with a wave.

" Ah- Hai..." Xenovia responded timidly as a blush formed on her cheeks.

" Thank you for doing that, Erin." Rias warmly said and gave a side hug to the Goddess.

" No problem. I was actually planning to do that after I notice Xenovia-san and Asia getting hurt when praying."

" Wait- Where's Gasper and Koneko?" The two looked around but didn't see them.

"I'm going to look for them." Rias stated and excused herself.

"We apologize for what happened with Cattleya." Sirzechs said to Azazel. " She was supposed to be our own problem which we should have dealt with."

" Nah. It's okay. I also had an incident with your group before when some Fallen Angels targeted Sacred Gear users so I'm just returning the favor."

The Maou nodded at this and Azazel turned away.

"So what are your plans after this?" Erin approached the Fallen.

"I've decided to stay here for a while. I can't believe how much I like this place already and the people as well." Azazel implied.

" Hah. You flatter me that much." replied Erin in sarcasm.

" Surprise. I told you I'd do something for you only I could do right. I'm willing to stay here just for you."

Erin fake gagged causing Azazel to laugh.

" And what's next? I'll be calling you nicknames now like Azi or something?"

" Hmm. I like that, Erin-chi." replied Azazel and cupped his chin.

" You're unbelievable." The Goddess chortled.

"It seems like Azazel and Erin are getting along well." Sirzechs commented which was agreed by Serafall.

"Hai ~ It's quite rare knowing that Azazel is weird in his own ways."

" You told me that you'll help with my arm, right? Hah! I didn't forget about that."

" Of course I did. No need to keep bringing that up."

" I was planning on doing that today."

"Yeah yeah whatever." replied Erin with a roll of her eyes as she and Azazel walked off.