Jihyun literally squealed in her mind as she texted her senior. Juyeon definitely did not miss that and walked over to where she was in the living room. He sat right beside her and tried to peek.

"Who's that?" He teased.

She quickly flipped her phone, flustered at her brother's sudden presence.

"Sunbae right?~" He wiggled his eyebrows and she was shocked.

"H-how do you know?" She stammered on her words.

He winked. "I got my way."

She lightly pushed his arms in an attempt to stop him from teasing any further.

"Why why what's going on?" Jaehyun suddenly appeared from his room.

Juyeon laughed nervously and waved in denial. "Nothing~" He got up and ruffled Jihyun's hair before leaving for his room.

Jaehyun raised an eyebrow at the runaway boy then darted his eyes back at Jihyun who was seen blushing hard. "Are you sick?" He jogged to his sister and placed his hands on her cheeks and forehead.

"Nooo..." She lightly shoved his hands away. "I'm not..." She mumbled.

"But you're so warm!" He argued and checked her temperature with his hands again.

She giggled at his hilarious exaggeration reactions. "I'm seriously okay oppa."

His lips formed a thin line. "If you say so, let me know if you're unwell." He squeezed her cheeks.

She nodded then got up. "I'm going to use your computer for awhile~"

"Game?" He asked and she hummed in response with her small smile.

"My laptop is gonna die at this rate if i keep playing there." She rubbed her nape.

He stifled a laugh. "Go ahead and play. Don't forget to eat later." He smiled warmly.

She blew a flying kiss then skipped her way to Jaehyun's room.

Jaehyun chuckled at her cuteness then silently sighed. Juyeon, what are you hiding from your own brother?

Indeed Juyeon can't lie and Jaehyun caught that.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Jihyun was gaming as she waited for her sunbae's arrival. She had already added Younghoon as a friend before she started playing.

In the midst of her game, she got a notification popped out at the bottom of the screen that Younghoon had already accepted her friend request. She contained her smile as she continued with her game.

When she died in the game, she sent a quick text to him.

She smiled wider then focused back on her game.

Soon enough, her game ended and he invited her into the waiting zone.

Bbanghoon: Ready?

Jjihyun: Yes~

And they started gaming together with Younghoon's guidance.

Bbanghoon: One more round?
Bbanghoon: Before dinner

Jjihyun: Sure~
Jjihyun: Would it be better if you teach me verbally?
Jjihyun: I don't really understand some parts ><

Bbanghoon: Oh sure then
Bbanghoon: I'll call you

ddrringg

She instantly picked up her phone. "Hello sunbae."

"Hey there, put it on speaker."

"Oh right." She did and placed it on the table.

"Ready?" He said.

"Yeah~"

And this time they played together as they talked through the phone call.

Juyeon was about to knock on the door when he heard voices. He slightly peeked inside and he smiled at the scene of his sister playing the game while on the phone with her senior. Cute.

He then closed the door and went to the kitchen. "She will come after her last game." He told his brothers who were preparing for dinner.

"Why are you smiling?" Sangyeon commented.

"She's cute when she plays game." Juyeon reasoned out with his eyesmile.

Sangyeon nodded with his crescent eyes. "Can't deny her cuteness for that."

Jaehyun glanced at his little brother as he was placing the plates on the table. His suspicious eyes just could not leave Juyeon's side.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫