Chapter 2

Amity looked at me with lust and love " yes Luz I would love to be you're girlfriend!!"
I softly laughed and I held Amity and I could tell she was blushing like crazy . I put her on my lap and she acted like she was frozen. I laughed " are you okay Am?" "Y-yeah sure.."
I pulled her in for a kiss and she kissed me back and we interlocked our hands . We parted our lips and we looked at one another. We started to blush "I love you Am" "Love you too Luz" Amity got up " I should probably get going..." I grabbed Amity's hand "wait... would you wanna have a sleepover?" Amity looked confused " what's a sleepover?...." " it's we're we spend a night at echothers houses and we eat junk food and play games or watch a movie" Amity thought about it but she couldn't pass up a offer to snuggle with her new girlfriend. " y-yeah sure umm I'll come back tomorrow around 6:00?" "Yeah sure sounds great" before Amity walked out the door I grabbed her hand and I pulled her in close and I kissed her again and she kissed back . We parted lips and I looked at Amity
" can't wait for tonight Amity" and I winked at her and her face got red and hot " y-yeah me neither" Amity walked out the door and I felt kinda upset that she was gone but I knew she would be back tomorrow so I decided to get some actual sleep . But before I got to my room Eda called for me and I walked up to her room.
When I reached her room Eda looked at me in a way she never did before I couldn't even explain the expression. " kid...you KISSED AMITY!!!" And she practically squealed. I was so confused.... " wha-.....? I thought...you were mad?...." "what? No of course not I seen you two kiss before she headed out and I'm glad you two are together . Because Am goes through a lot and she definitely needs a high energy girl to pick her back up ." My face was red and I walked out and I slowly walked to my room covering my face from embarrassment. I snuggled up in my sleeping bag and I drifted off into sleep.

( the next day..) I woke up and decided to clean up and I took a long deserved shower and I cleaned up the house . I got snacks and I pulled out some Azura books . I noticed I've been busy for a while and I seen Amity walk in and I hugged her immediately and she hugged me back " hey Luz" " hey Am" King walked in and he looked annoyed "what's miss goody two shoes doing here?" " King be nice...."
" you destroyed my OFFERINGS!!" Amity sighed " yes and I am so sorry" I could tell she was saying it sarcastically but she whipped up a spell and granted him a cupcake and patted him on the head . " there" King's eyes got wide and he squealed and ran up the stairs . "Thank you for not killing him Am" " I know he means somewhat to you" I held her hand and I went to my room and I said "Azura book?" I could tell Amity was excited "YEAH!!" I laughed and we started to read and she cracked a smile every time I did a silly voice . Hours passed while we were reading and I closed the book and I gently pushed Amity down and she looked at me confused and her face was red .
"L-Luz what are you doing?...." I got on top of her and I interlocked our hands and I kissed her deeply and Amity kissed back . I got my tongue in her mouth and our kiss went deeper . She squeezed my hand tighter and she became a little restless beneath me . I parted our lips and we were both gasping for air and I turned her head exposing her neck and I licked and kissed her neck . Amity's face was a deep red and she kept hold onto my hands and squeezed them even tighter . I stopped kissing her neck and I laid on top of her and I held her tightly and I could feel her go limp in my arms .
"I love you Amity....." " I love you too luz..."
Amity put her hand on my face admiring my round ears and I blushed deeply and tried to cover them . She moved my hand " no Luz don't cover them there cute .." I laughed "heh yeah but yours can turn every shade of red" Amity blushed deeply and hugged me and she kissed my neck softly making me nuzzle into her neck and go limp . Then I reached over and grabbed a Azura book
"One more?" Amity nodded and I snuggled next to her and I started to read the book to her (2 hours later) we started to get tired and Amity looked at me and made me put the book down and she laid on me and she hid her face in the crook of my neck and I wrapped my arms around her and I could feel her breathing slowing down and I could tell she was almost asleep. " I love you Amity....." she sleepily said " I love you too luz....." I kissed her forehead and I softly rubbed her back and she drifted into sleep and soon after I fell asleep .(in the morning) I woke up and Amity was still sound asleep and I laughed to myself . I shook her awake softly "Amity you awake?..." Amity just mumbled "mhmphn...." I laughed "Am?.."
"Whaaaaaaaat???........." I couldn't control my laughter "Am it's morning wake up baby.." Am sat up a bit and rubbed her eyes . She looked adorable her hair was a frizzy mess and I softly laughed "you have bed head Am .." She blushed and fixed her hair " I'm gunna head back here in a bit" Amity went to the bathroom to clean up and she got her stuff ready to go . I walked her to the door and I held her close to me and I kissed her deeply and she kissed back . " I had fun with you Am...." " same..." Amity was blushing still and she gave me a hug before heading out " see you at hexside tomorrow" I watched her walk out and I sat down on the couch kinda still tired and king came down sleepily and he saw me and curled up with me and I drifted off into sleep .

________________________________

Hello guys ❗️⚠️WARNING ⚠️❗️the next chapter contains cussing and volince❗️