That Beach Chapter? 》15

Start writing your story

"S-so don't-t t-take anything by th-this but-t-t, you don't-t seem like th-he killing t-type."
"I- well, you'd be wrong. I actually enjoy it." I commented, "I'm stronger than you think!"

"I-I never said you weren't-t st-trong! I was just-t t-trying t-to be nice." He quickly looked away with a frown, he didn't look like he meant any harm by what he said.

"Toby, do you really think telling a serial killer that they don't look like a killer is a complement?" I asked as I tossed my boots in my bag and started to walk to the water, Toby followed.

"W-well no I guess, but-t like I don't-t know you. Maybe you didn't-t want-t-t t-o-o be a killer."

"You're right you don't know me.. I had no choice.." I continued.

"Same, here, I was kinda f-forced into it. I th-think pretty much everyone was."

"So? What are you trying to say."

"Noth-thing, just-t t-trying to t-talk."

"Ok."

"Ok." He said back.
We continued to walk in silence, but then we passed an older guy who looked to be in his forties.

"You st-till like to kill right-t." I heard Toby mumble.
"Yeah, I just said that like a bit ago."
"No need t-to be rude, bu-t-t if you are, let-ts kill that guy th-that just passed."
I stopped in my tracks and put my arm out to grab him, "Want to? Or are you just joking with me?"
"Lets do it." Toby said in a serious tone.
It kinda caught me by surprise that he just wants to kill some random man, but that didn't stop me. I slowly took out my knife.