Team effort 》 4

"Come on Toby, your gotcha be more specific. The clown or the quite one?" Natalie asked.
"Th-the quite one. Th-the clown w-would just-t laugh and reprank me. W-we got int-to a huge prank w-war last-t year."
"How is he the big dog?" Natalie asked.
"W-well last-t-t-t-time I pranked him, he did... unmenchable th-things..." Toby stared off into space.
"Oh please." Natalie said snacking the back of Toby's head.
"So what are we going to do." Natalie smiled big.
"W-well I did have an idea in mind." Toby said as he leaned into natalie to explain the prank.
"Eh it works." Natalie yelled out with a smile.

Toby walked down the hall to Jack's room, Natalie walking close behind. Toby stopped at the door and turned to Natalie.
"I-I hope your o-ok with blood."
"Toby... really? I one kill people and two I burnt down a house with people still inside."
"...." Toby paused.
"Well come on! Open the door." Natalie yelled.
Toby reached for the nob and pushed the door open.
Natalie pushed Toby out of the way and walked in, Toby following in after her.

They both started to setting up the prank the agreed on.
"This isn't the best, but it's still something!" Natalie cheered with a smile.
"Yeah, I'm use to doing it-t alone. Somet-times Siopí will sit-t in the corner and w-wat-t-ch-ch. One t-time I did a prank on her in her room. She w-was sit-ting th-there th-the whole t-time w-wat-tching but-t didn't-t say anyth-thing!"
"Creepy." Natalie mumbled.
"Yeah, I'm use to being called that..." Siopí said from the corner.
"Damnit kid! Why are you hear!?" Natalie called out.
"I just said she is alw-ways th-there w-when I do pranks."
"..." Natalie stared at Siopí as she stared back.
"Nat-talie! He's coming let-t's go." Toby ran and hid under Jack's bed, Natalie grabbed Siopí and hid under the bed too.
Natalie held Siopí's mouth shut with her hand,  but found it useless and covered Toby's instead.