My mother and father suddenly started crying too.

"Since when did my little girl become so mature?" My mother said while crying.

I hugged them even more tightly.

"Haha, you are more than what anyone in this entire world deserves, my little sunshine,"

I smile at them.

'I will protect them'

I then imagine the mother of the dark prince.

'And the others around me, this is my sole duty'

"So, when are we going to start training?" I asked my father.

"Training?" My mother was surprised.

"Our daughter wants to learn sword fighting," My father said proudly.

"No-" My mother began to say before I cut her off.

"But mommy!-" She put her finger on my lips.

"You didn't let me finish, I said no unless you train bow, and arrow with me too," my eyes went wide as saucers.

"Yaaay~" my hands shot up to the sky like I was riding a roller coaster.

"But, you have to keep up with etiquette lessons too," Then my mood took a 180-degree turn.

I sulked a bit "Daddy?..." I suddenly felt a chill run down my spine, while daddy shivered too.

"Sorry, honey this is as much as daddy can do," I felt mother's dark aura shrink a bit but powerful enough to make me cling on to my father's shirt for dear life.

"Okay..." I said fearfully then my mother's aura also did a 180-degree spin.

"Then it's decided!" She clapped

'Well, I can't win every battle.' I thought to myself as I sighed internally.

~3 Days Later~

Well, today's the day, after 3 days of intense sword training with father, intense target practice with mother, and terrifyingly hard(actually it was really easy with my past memories cause I was a CEO's daughter but it was torture to do it all again nonetheless) etiquette lessons.

Today is the day of the party that will be held at the Fantasia palace.

The palace would be infiltrated by an assassin, and Queen Claudia will be the target.

I had decided to wear a mask at the party because I was not allowed to show my face until my 7th birthday.

I am wearing a beautiful white dress a bit lower than my knees, the chest part was designed with intricate gold flowers and gold lace on the bottom of my skirt. My hair is tied up in one high ponytail decorated with white lilies and small Annie's lace while wearing an Anbu mask with my request or for those who don't know what an Anbu mask is, it's a fox mask.

We are currently in the carriage with Dean sitting next to me.

"That's a pretty mask, big sis," he said smiling.

"Isn't it? I designed it myself. Do you want one like it?" His eyes sparkled.

"You have another one?" He said excitedly.

"No. But I can make another one," I held out my hand then a smaller mask appeared, but instead of red accents, it had brown ones to match him.

"Woah, is that creation magic?" He asked in wonder.

I nod then father butts in, "Oh, maybe we can all have fox masks!" My father suggested.

"Have you been practicing your magic, darling?" My mother asked.

"Yes, mother, I managed to unlock my creation, summoning, and weapons magic, but not yet the others," she looked amazed.

"Oh, that's wonderful, dear!" She beamed.

"Hey, why do you guys always ignore me!?" My father pouted while me and mother laughed.

"Yes, that would be nice," My mother approved.

I held out both of my hands then two masks appeared, one with the same red accents as mine, and another with yellow accents.

I gave the yellow one to my father, and the red one to my mother.

"My, this is beautiful," said my mother as I bowed my head a bit.

"Thank you, mommy, but for now I can only copy things with my creation magic,"

Then we arrived in front of the grand palace even grander than ours.

'Aww I didn't get to see the view'

"Mother? What does the capital city look like?" I asked curiously.

"Hm... Well, that's a question for another day, sweetie, look over there," She pointed to the entrance that was overly gilded.

We walked over, and we were greeted by King Lennon.

"Oh? Vic? Is that you? I couldn't recognize you because of the mask you're wearing!" I couldn't see my father's face but I could feel that he was very irritated.

"Glory be to the nation of beasts, I humbly greet you, King Lennon Fantasia," my father bows.

While the handsome man of a king looked smug.

He had short jet black hair and sharp gold eyes. But compared to my father, he's pretty plain.

"Glory be to the nation of beasts, I humbly greet you, King Lennon Fantasia," I curtsy.

"My, my, you must be, Snow the prodigy," Father stepped in front of me.

"Your highness, please refrain from touching my daughter,"

"Ha! What happened to you, Vic? You never use formalities!" I understand why my father threatened to kill him now.

My father looked ready to lunge at the king but I pulled his sleeve just in time.

"Apologies, your highness, but my father can't play with you today."

"Oh?" he exclaimed in an amused tone.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°and cut!°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°