LADE AND JOSEPH❤️

He breathes on my neck...I could feel his hands wonder as he plants a thousand and one kisses,I moaned softly...his expensive cologne was my weakness in this moment, the way he takes a pause to look into my eyes, bites his lips and traces my neck yet again made me even more vulnerable to him....I wanted him..........I didn't want it to end not even for a second...He takes off his clean white shirt in the most sexual-appealing manner...and of course he was such a big deal who could have gotten any girl he wanted;black,white,Asian, mixed,name it.And it wouldn't mean a thing to him.But something about his eyes made it feel special....My name is lade and this is how 24 hours with a person I would never had dreamed of changed my life forever.

"Lade?!!!" Esther yells out by 6:30am so early in the morning.."I really don't give a damn if she brings the house down"I responded at the top of my voice as I jumped out of bed in fear of my dad coming in to caution me along side some spanking...."What did you say?..what did you say?" Esther and dad yelled as they banged on my locked room door..I was in big trouble...........This was just like every other morning . Well I live with My dad and Esther my allegedly 26 years old step mom who technically is into my 50 years old dad for some reason best known to her and well my life is a living hell..Literally.

LADE:(IRRITATEDLY) ARRRGHH...If she calls my number one more time!!!i will walk out of this restaurant and...

TEMI:And do what?...Why do you hate esther so much?She's your dad's wife.

LADE:Hate is an understatement she drives me crazy temi....I've really had it! My plan for this year is to get a job that pays enough and get the hell out of that house I've had enough of it!
(TEMI AND MERCY BURST INTO
LAUGHTER)
LADE:What is so funny?

MERCY:You? A job?Abeg Abeg Abeg..Just get married.

TEMI:I don't see why esther is much of a problem isn't she literally our age group or something?Yo girl let her know her do's and don't's in that house speak to her it is your dad's house isn't it?

LADE:Temi?

TEMI:Yes??

LADE:(SARCASTICALLY)Leave this place
(MERCY BURSTS INTO LAUGHTER)
TEMI:I'm giving this one good advice naw oh.. Ehn na you know do anyone that suits you jare.
(LADE PHONE RINGS).
LADE:ARRRGHHH!!!...That's it!!!!

Esther always had her very peculiar ways of driving me crazy,it was as if she did these things intentionally..Of course she did she dedicated her whole life into frustrating all my efforts.
(LADE BARGES INTO THE HOUSE ANGRILY)
LADE:What do you want?!why the fuck do you keep bothering me?!

LADE'S DAD: Language.

LADE:What do you want?

ESTHER:You left the dishes untouched?

LADE:So??

ESTHER: Wash them.
(LADE BURSTS INTO LAUGHTER)
LADE:So what are you now?you are like the evil step mom or something?...Please don't call me again!
(LADE TURNS TO WALK AWAY)
LADE'S DAD:Lade go into the kitchen now!and do what Esther is asking you to do.

LADE:ARRRRRRGH!!!!!
(LADE WALKS ANGRILY INTO THE KITCHEN)

After doing the dishes I lost the interest to go check up on my best friends;Temi and mercy so I just stayed in my bedroom for the rest of the day watching MTV BASE and that's when his song popped up on the screen and 5 seconds later my phone rang ... "JOEBOY!!!!!" Temi screamed through the phone excitedly ..."You called me to scream some musician's name?"I asked her confused and right in the middle of that conversation there was a knock on the door..It was mercy looking like she just won a lottery or realized dangote was her biological father,"Guess!Guess" mercy at the top of her voice as she walks into my room looking for the remote..."How did mercy get there so fast Abeg?" Temi asked through my cell phone..I was definitely confused. What was going on? Why were they acting all weirdly excited...."Here look!" Mercy said after tuning to a different television station...