broken heart [Verstappen, Hamilton]

warnings: cheating (Max is the bad guy here), mention of a fight

You shut the building door, excited that you were home. It's been a week or so, you were away for work. And you should've been away longer but you did your job good, without any interruptions so you can come to surprise your boyfriend Max at his apartment.
He is a sweetheart. You are dating him for six months, almost seven and it has been the best six months of your life. He would buy you roses and tulips, get your favorite meal and cuddle while watching a TV show, surprise you with a date at an expensive restaurants and showered you with love and affection. He was just...perfect. Almost too real to be true.

You dialed your best friend as you were in the elevator but she didn't pick up. Maybe she's at work? Impossible. She should be home today. You messaged Lewis, who met you with Max. You've been friends with Lewis Hamilton since forever and you message each other every day.
Hey Lew! Just want to let you know that I'm going over to Max's so we can hang out later maybe?
You barely put your phone down when Lewis replied
Hell yeah girl! Want me to pick u up?
You smiled and got out, stopping to write a message.
Sure, I'll text you! Ly❣️
You heard your phone ding quickly again and chuckled, he's fast as hell in replying too.
Love ya moreeeeee

You put your phone in your bag and searched for a key that Max gave you a month ago. As you silently unlocked the door with a smile, the smile quickly fell when you heard something that sounded like faint moaning. You closed the door silently and put your bag down, the lump in your throat growing as you saw your best friend's phone on the kitchen counter. You slowly walked to Max's room, moaning sounds louder every step, making tears brim at the corners of your eyes. The door was ajar and you peeked, your heart shattering as you saw your best friend bouncing on top of your boyfriend.

That's when you locked your eyes with your best friend. She only smirked at you and started moaning louder, clawing at his back while keeping eye contact with you.
"Mmh so are you...Y/N, enjoy the show?" She said and winked at you, Max's head spinning around, color from his face draining.
"Y/N!" He yelled as you ran away, grabbing your bag and dialing Lewis who ultimately picked up.

"Hey baby" he said and you sobbed as you ran away, Max chasing you in his sweats, putting his shirt on while running. You wanted to go to the elevator but that would be too obvious and too slow. "Y/N! What's wrong?"
"Pick me up right now" you yelled.
"I'm on my way" he said and hung up. You ran downstairs, Max screaming your name as you threw the keys of his apartment that he gave you to slow him down and it worked. You ran more, careful not to fall as you ran out of the building. Shit, Max is going to come before Lewis.

Just as you thought that, Lewis' Mercedes sped in front of you.
"Y/N!" Max got out and you ran into the car, opening the window.
"Continue, I'm sure that she's waiting. SUCK MY BALLS HONEY, WE'RE DONE!" You said and gave him the middle finger just as Lewis sped off. You closed the window and started crying freely. You felt Lewis' hand grab your thigh. You looked up to find him with a worried expression on his face.
"We'll talk when we get to my house" he said and you nodded, watching the streets of Monte Carlo. You sobbed and Lewis held your hand the entire trip to his house. You didn't question him on how he got there so fast but you were so thankful.

As you arrived and entered the house, Roscoe greeted you and you smiled through the tears, petting his dog gently. Roscoe followed you two as Lewis gripped your waist and put you on the kitchen isle while he made tea. No words were spoken as he was leaning on the wall and you were on the isle.
"I'm gonna kill him"
"Lewis, no-"
"I am. Nobody can hurt my girl like that." He said and looked at you. His eyes were so warm, so inviting. And he thought that your lips definitely needed another pair on them. His. He strode over to you and gripped your hips, smashing his lips on yours. At the beginning, you froze but then you instantly melted into the kiss, your hands cupping his jaw. As you parted, both out of breath, you looked at Lewis.
"Please...please, let me love you" he said and you nodded, wrapping your arms around his neck.
"Love me" you said and he kissed your lips gently.
"Now, how about you shower and then we'll watch a movie,huh?" He asked and you nodded.
"But I don't have my pjs or underwear."
"I can go get your stuff from your apartment, I know what you need for a sleepover." He said and you nodded, getting into the shower.

The water felt nice against your skin but not better than Lewis' hands. You softly touched your lips and smiled. As you finished, you grabbed a towel and went out, realizing he didn't arrive yet so you walked to his closed and grabbed one of his shirts that reached up to your mid thighs. You walked in the living room when your phone rung and it was Max. You wanted to ignore him but a part of you still had a soft spot for him, despite what he did.
"What?" You said irritated.
"Oh God, thank God you picked up, listen Y/N, I never meant-"
"I don't care. I answered just to tell you to fuck off and forget about me since she's better, right?"
"Oh fucking hell I didn't mean it! It just..."
"What, turns her on? I can't believe you. Goodbye Max, have a nice life." you said and hung up, tears flowing down your cheeks again but whatever,right?

Max shut his eyes and knocked on your door again, his expression softening when the door opened but a scowl appeared on his face when he saw Lewis Hamilton.
"Hey Lewis, is-" Lewis' fist connected with Max's face and Max fell down.
"Don't you ever dare to say her name you cheater. And don't ever get near her again or I will kill you seriously" Lewis said and locked the door of the apartment, grabbing Max by collar of his shirt, lifting him up and punching him a few times more before he left, leaving Max holding his hand against his possibly broken nose.

As Lewis walked in, he saw you in his shirt and his heart fluttered.
"I'm sorry, you didn't come yet and I didn't want to walk around-"
"It's perfect, it looks better on you." He said and you blushed as he let down the bags with your stuff, walking over to you and sitting down, smiling as you snuggled in his side.
"Picked a movie?" He asked.
"Yes, Halloween" you said and he groaned.
"If I die, you will carry me on your soul for the rest of your life" he said and you giggled as you started the movie, checking the phone to see that it was 10pm, and seeing a million messages from Max but you didn't care. You looked at Lewis and smiled, pausing the movie.
"Is everything okay?" Lewis asked concerned and you nodded, sliding on his lap. He looked at you lovingly.
"Yes. You told me to let you love me?"
"Yes" Lewis quickly answered. You put his hand on your bum and gripped his jaw, your lips ghosting over his.
"Then love me"
A/N: phew! Sorry that Max is bad guy if you like him, even tho in my personal opinion, if this happened in real life, it would be different places. Requests are open, don't forget that❤️
-ascarichicane