beach days pt.1 [Jenson Button]

You opened your eyes, the sun peeking from the curtains making you turn towards your husband. He was sleeping peacefully, his mouth agape and his arm loosely curled around you. You slowly got up, moving the sheets a little bit off him, revealing his tanned chest that stood out against the crisp white sheets. It was around 7 am, you thought and when you checked the time, you were right. It's 7:26 am. You turned around before you walked into the bathroom, checking out Jenson again. You walked in the bathroom and left the door ajar, taking his shirt off your body and walking in the shower. You always slept in his shirts and nothing more. They smell like him and it's the most beautiful scent ever. The cold water felt nice on your body, refreshing. Days are really hot in California and you were thinking about going to the beach with Jenson if he was up for it. You were deep in your thoughts when you felt a pair of arms around you but you weren't startled. Your hands gripped those arms, the veiny forearms confirming it is your husband.
"What are you doing up?" You asked as you turned around, his eyes shining. Your arms immediately took their place around his neck. He removed the wet hair that stuck to the side of your face.
"Nothing special. Just looking at my beautiful wife" he smiled and you blushed. He never stopped making you blush after all these years. "I missed your body next to mine so I woke up" your heart fluttered at his words as your hands slid down to his muscular chest, feeling his heart beat rapidly. You smiled as you pressed a kiss to his chest, leaning your head against it. "Hear that?" Jenson asked, pressing a kiss to your head. You hummed, letting him know that you do. "It beats only for you" he said and you looked up at him. The amount of love that he had in his eyes made your eyes water a little bit.
"Jenson I love you" you whispered, thinking that if you say it louder you would burst in tears. He grabbed the side of your face, leaning down to connect your lips. You eagerly kissed back, pressing your body against his, wanting to be close to him. When you parted, both of you were panting, out of breath.
"I love you too" he replied, his voice husky as he looked at you, seemingly starring at your soul. You leaned against him as he took your shampoo, slowly scrubbing your hair, almost lulling you to sleep. As he rinsed your hair out and continued to wash it, you washed his. You were quickly done, no words shared between you two as you washed the products off your hair and body. As you dried your body and wrapped your towel around your body, you felt Jenson's hands take your towel off.
"Jenson, break-"
"We can eat later" he said as he picked you up, his hands at your bum as he softly dropped you at the bed, sheets almost swallowing your small frame. He climbed on top of you, removing your wet hair from your face.
"I'm still sore from last night" you said and he chuckled at the memory. You two were having dinner at your parents' house and you were wearing a small dress that was tight at waist and widened out, slit at the left side. Jenson could barely keep his eyes off you, let alone his hands.
"Mmh, means I did the job good" he said as he sucked another hickey on your neck as you giggled, getting lost in the sheets for an hour or so.
After another shower, you made breakfast while Jenson made the bed and cleaned the room.
"Breakfast's ready Jenson!" You yelled from the living room, setting your plates down and entering Netflix. Both of you are obsessed with Supernatural, you are on 8th season. At the beginning, he had to deal with your fangirling over Dean Winchester, and since season 4, he has to deal with the same thing but with Castiel. He entered the living room and kissed your forehead, sitting down as you put on the show.
After an episode, he washed the dishes while you cleaned a little bit around the house. The sound of your phone ringing startled you.
"Hey Amy" you answered to your best friend.
"Hey girl! Listen, it's a nice day and I was wondering if you and Jenson want to come to the beach with us?"
"The entire trio?" You asked Amy. Amy has a five year old son named Jack. She's only a little older than you.
"Yeah! Do you want?"
"I'll ask Jenson, stay on the line." You said as you ran towards the kitchen. "Jenson" you called him.
"Hm?" He answered, still washing dishes.
"You want to go to the beach with Amy, John and Jack?"
"Sure" he said and you smiled. "We're coming" you told Amy.
"Great! We'll pick you up around 1, is that okay?"
"You can come with your car at our house at 1, we can go in separate cars"
"Okay! Bye!"
"Bye!" You ended the call and immediately rushed towards Jenson. "Do I start packing now? We're going at 1."
"Sure. I'll finish the cleaning. Pack for me too" he said and you nodded.
"Of course i will!" You said and pecked his lips. "Love you"
"Love you more" he said and you smiled before running upstairs to pack your bag.
You put both your and Jenson's towel, some sunscreen and snacks along with fruits and your big pool mattress that needs to be pumped on the beach. You changed into your bikini that's gonna woo Jenson off his legs.

You put on the smallest possible cover up, wanting to tease him as much as you can (just imagine that the cover up (which cover nothing) is the same color as the bikini)

You bit your lip as you ran in the bathroom, putting on sunscreen.
"Darling?" You stifled a giggle as you heard Jenson's voice. "I'm ready, everything's ready, the trio is waiting for us." He said and you got out of the bathroom.
"Well I'm ready, let's go" you said and he looked up from his phone, his eyes widened, mouth dropped as his phone slipped from his hand.
"I-I-I-I-" he was stuttering and got up suddenly got up, swallowing hard and pinning you to the wall. You gasped as you already felt his hard cock. "I can't let you go now"
"And why is that?" You teased, smirking slightly.
"Because it is too revealing. It should only be for my eyes. You are my wife and as my wife you should only dress up like this for me not for people on the beach" he almost growled.
"No Jenson, you are not the boss of me. If I wanted to go naked, I would go naked because I am a strong, independent woman." You said and his jaw clenched.
"Is that so?" He asked, his hand cupping your jaw, lifting your chin up. You smirked stubbornly at him.
"Yes" you said and his eyebrow raised. "Besides...I could go like this if I want. Because it is your body that will be on top of mine later. It is your cock that will fill me up deliciously. It is your cum that will be filling me. It is your mouth that I'll let on mine and your hand that I'll let around my throat and in my panties" you said, cupping his cock through his swimming trunks. He moaned against you and thrusted up. He pressed his hand around your throat, kissing you deliciously. His lips immediately went to your neck, sucking hickeys all over your skin. You moaned and smirked at the same time, knowing he was marking you up.
"Yes that's right Jenson, mark me up so good, show everyone I'm yours, show everyone that your cock is in my wet-" a loud honk disturbed your dirty talk. Jenson breathed out as you cupped his cock, pressing your thumb on the slit of his tip through the fabric. He moaned embarrassingly loud, making you think that the trio down on your porch could hear him. He bit his lip and looked at you.
"Are bags in the car?" You asked innocently while batting your eyelashes.
"Yes" he said in the huskiest voice you have ever heard and whimpered. He begrudgingly took the car keys and left the room. You fixed your hair and saw your neck covered in red blotches that will become marks soon enough. You got outside and saw Amy and John chatting with Jenson, Jenson holding Jack. Your heart fluttered, you've been trying for kids for so long. He put him down as Amy hugged you and John fist bumped you.
"So let's go, we have like, 10 minute drive to that beach so follow us" Amy said and closed the door to the car, Jenson already got inside. You got inside of the car, Jenson had a hard look on his face, not looking at you.
The minute he got out of the porch, he pulled his trunks down, his cock springing out making you whimper. He looked over to you and smirked.
"Come on babygirl. You were so naughty for me. Now come on, lean over carefully and suck my cock."