OMS PAPERBACK/HARDCOPY

First of all thank you so much for your overwhelming support!!
Your excitement for the paperback version made me want to speed up the process!

Readers currently staying outside India:
The paperback/hardcopy is available on all major Amazon sites (US, UK, Canada, Europe).
Links are in my bio, thankyouu xx
Dm me if any doubts.

Readers in India and neighboring countries:
Because of the pandemic and restrictions imposed, OMS cannot be delivered via Amazon India for atleast another two months and even then it is unsure, so I decided to make it available on Pothi.
Same content amd same cover.
Locally, nationally and internationally distributed too.

I tried reducing the cost as much as possible while still giving you the best of your money value.

Hence, it is available in two versions:
1. small print (pt. 12)
2. large print (pt. 16): Part 1 & 2
    (for those uncomfortable with a smaller print)

Why is large print divided into two parts?

Since large print takes more pages, it is more expensive than the small print version and is also a fatter book, so for convenience and for those who don't want to invest that much money, this version is a cheaper option, as they can buy one of the parts but you'll only get an half of the book.

If you're okay with the money, but want a large print, please buy both the parts as it is the whole story.

Links are in my bio!

Thank you and I hope you have a great day xx
For any queries, do dm.