Chapter 1

"So you actually gave them your number?" He scoffs as we walk out of the school gates, his hands clutching the straps of his bag.

"Well, they kept pushing it and I don't know, they said I could be getting a job. I need some extra cash now." I shrug, flicking my hair up.

"Well there's a lot of things that are incredibly wrong with this. For all you know they could be a porn company." He retorts.

"What makes you say that?" I snort, my eyes trailing over the gravel.

"Well, they asked if you were a virgin - right?" He questions.

"I don't think it was about porn - they looked quite classy." I nod.

"What were they like?" He questions.

"Well you saw Liam but Louis was good looking as well." I sigh, my mouth opening once more. "Like super good looking yet he was snappy and demanding." I shrug with a sigh.

"Perhaps it is just modelling then Niall." He huffs, ruffling his hair up. "Lucky son of a bitch." He then mutters.

"Oh come on, you know I'm not actually going to do it." I snort to myself, flicking my hair up.

"Why not?" He questions.

"Well I don't know - something about it seemed too... Dodgy." I reply, pocketing my hands in my blazer.

"Well I'm sure model agents don't pick up people from bars." He ticks as we cross the road.

"Okay, let's just cross out modelling yeah? Only for the moment." I get out, raising an eyebrow. "What could it exactly be?" I question, glancing up at him.

"I'm still sticking with the porn thing," he snorts, "you have the porn body."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I snort, flicking my hair up.

"Look at yourself, then look up gay porn on the internet. You're a poster boy." He snickers as I nudge him.

"Shut up." I murmur. "I doubt it's porn anyway. Liam seemed decent and Louis... Well he wasn't checking me out or anything - hardly."

"Have they called you? Because if they do I would be honoured to hear about it all." He retorts, his lips curling into a small smile.

"You know, they gave me a card." I say as I fumble in my pockets to grab my wallet - retrieving the plain white business card which just had the letter 'Z' on the top of it, a number to the bottom.

"Z..." He ponders off. "Who's that?"

"Apparently the boss." I retort, flicking my hair up.

"Interesting." He musters outs, struggling to grab his phone from the inside of his blazer.

"What are you even trying to do?" I snort as I type the numbers on the electric gate which leads up to our gated community.

"I want to see what the hell this is." He murmurs.

"Wait until we get home - I'd love to hear as well." I huff, pocketing my hands as we walk up the steep street and toward the larger houses toward the back.

"My place or yours?" He questions.

"Yours." I sigh. "My mum's having another one of her party things." I grunt as we continue walking up the steep street.

"Oh yeah, my mum is there." He hums, flicking his hair to the side.

"We've got a free house until about eight right?" He smirks, nudging me.