Fantacia

Emily and I put our hands on the book again and my bedroom disappeared. This time a Pegasus was chewing on the grass. I approached it slowly.
"Are you crazy?" Emily whispered.
"Probably," I whispered back. I touched its snout and it nuzzled me.
"It likes you," a voice said.
Me and Emily both looked back to see a mermaid in the pond. It was nighttime in... Well wherever we are so her scales shimmered in the dark. Her tail was purple but turned into blue as it went down. She wore a top with blue sparkly seashells all over it. Her dark purple hair was wavy and also shimmered in the moonlight. She wore a diamond crown on top of her head.
"My name is Kate, Princess of the mermaids," the mermaid said.
Emily bowed. Then she nudged me so I did too.
Princess Kate laughed, "You don't have to do that! Now tell me, what are your names?"
"Um my name is Isabelle and this is Emily... your highness," I said awkwardly.
"No please, call me Kate," said Kate, "Now, what is your Pegasus's name?"
"Um, I don't know yet," I replied.
"Then ask it," Kate said.
"Um I don't he would answ-"
"Try," urged Kate.
I walked the Pegasus. "Um, what is your name?" I said a little awkwardly. I looked back Emily made a weird face but Kate was smiling. I didn't want to disappoint the Princess so I asked it again,"What is your name?"
"I'm snowflake," the Pegasus replied. I almost peed my pants.
"Welcome to Fantacia," Snowflake said
"Um, where?" I asked.
"Fantacia. That's where we are," Snowflake said
"Fantacia," Emily muttered.