First Conversation

Italics: italics will be used for thoughts
:
:
:

Chuuya was sitting in English not paying attention to anything but the small design he was drawing in his notebook.

At the same time that Chuuya was doodling, Dazai was preoccupied staring at Chuuya wondering what he could be drawing and if it was any good. Well, if it's Chuuya it has to be good right?

Although Dazai loved English, all his thoughts revolved around Chuuya. It's not like Dazai had never thought about talking to Chuuya, its that the great Dazai Osamu, king of the school, was nervous. Whenever he was around Chuuya he would feel nervous and would back down.

"...partner project." Both Dazai and Chuuya only heard those two words, but it was enough to get them both excited. Neither were excited about getting paired with a stranger, what they were excited for was the possibility they would get paired together. Both of the boys sat anxiously as the pairs were being named, then finally Chuuya's name was called.

"The final pairing is Nakahara and Dazai. For the rest of class please discuss how you and your partner will finish the project."

Both Dazai and Chuuya were so happy that they didn't notice they had got up from their seats and started walking toward the other until they ran into each other.

"Ouch! Damn what are you made of, fucking metal?" Chuuya said without looking up. That was, until he heard that laugh. That's Dazai's laugh! Chuuya automatically lifted his head just in time to see a smiling Dazai.

"Well, I'm certainly not made of metal," dazai replied.

"I- I, Ugh of all the classes we had to get paired up in it had to be English" Chuuya muttered quietly, but Dazai still heard.

"Why this class? Are you bad at English?" Chuuya blushed at the question and looked away, making Dazai's heart beat 10x faster than he thought humanly possible.

"Don't worry, I can help you out with it, I have an A!"

"Really?"

"Mmhm! Now let's get to planning~" something in Dazai's voice annoyed Chuuya slightly.

"Tsk, I'd rather go to your house than mine so is it okay that we go to your place this week?"

"Awww but I wanna see how my precious Chibi lives!"

Suddenly there was a pain in Dazai's stomach from having been punched by Chuuya.

"I'm not a chibi! But... I guess we can split it up, three days at your house and four at mine?"

Quickly recovering after hearing he could go to his chibi's house, dazai nodded his head frantically.

"Start today?"

"Sure! I'll take you home with me~"

"Don't say it like that!" Chuuya blushed profoundly at the thought of being in Dazai's house, but before he could think further, the bell rang.

Both boys stared at each other awkwardly not quite wanting to part. When they finally did walk their separate ways, it was happily.