Chapter 16: A problem

Start from the beginning

 Isogai didn't respond. He didn't know what to say. I mean, he couldn't just say their new best friend was a magical girl and she might die before any of them knows it or that there was an invisible green haired girl following Nagisa. He would look crazy if he did. So what could he say?

 "It's nothing really," Isogai finally replied," Besides, you wouldn't really get it."

 Maehara frowned as Isogai just smiled at him.

 "What wouldn't I get?" Maehara argued," Seriously Isogai, I'm your best friend. You can trust me with this."

 Isogai looked away from Maehara as his eyes went over to (Y/n). She was watching Karma shoot a gun while also aiming her own. Although she wasn't actually looking at where she was aiming. Still, she did a decent job for not looking.

 "It's not my place to say," Isogai replied," Don't get me wrong, I trust you a lot. But this is something I shouldn't even know about."

 "What are you talking about?" Maehara asked.

 "It's not my problem," Isogai replied," That's all I'll say."

 Maehara looked at Isogai in confusion. He had no idea what Isogai was saying, but he knew his friend enough that he won't budge. So Maehara tried to drop it. But his eyes kept looking over at (Y/n). Although his eyes would scan the area from time to time. Which caused him to bring up another question. Why were there more students here than before?

 Soon, Karasuma called everyone to participate in a game. It was a game where everyone had to run around the forest and try to find the targets. Everyone seemed to be ready for it, however a few students had their minds set on something else. As soon as the game started, Karma dragged Nagisa off to somewhere far from the game. Isogai noticed this and quickly followed them.

 Once Karma and Nagisa were in a well hidden area, Karma turned to look at Nagisa. Karma's smirk was no longer there, which gave Nagisa chills. This felt like Karma's usual skipping thing until he realized Karma's smirk was gone. So now Nagisa had no clue what was going on.

 "Bring him out," Karma ordered.

 "What?" Nagisa asked.

 This was already starting to confuse the hell out of Nagisa. But it didn't take long for Nagisa to start realizing what was happening.

 "You heard me," Karma said in a stern voice," Bring that magical devil out."

 Nagisa gulped as he took a step away from his friend. Karma obviously seemed very hostile toward Kyubey, but for what reason Nagisa did not know. As Nagisa prepared to run, the white furry creature hopped out of his bag.

 "You were looking for me?" Kyubey asked.

 Karma glared at Kyubey as said creature walked up to him. There were so many murderous thoughts running through Karma's head, but he didn't act out on it. A dead creature won't solve his problems nor answer his questions. So Karma just kept his composure and stood there.

 "Why are you here?" Karma asked.

 "Why do you want to know?" Kyubey asked.

 "You're not welcomed here. Simple as that," Karma replied.

 The atmosphere had grown very hostile. Up to the point where Nagisa felt scared for his life just by being there. Although, it wasn't like this was the worst it could get. It could get a lot worse.

 "Why am I not welcomed here?" Kyubey asked," And why do you know who I am?"

 "If you don't know, it's not your problem," Karma replied," And you know exactly why you aren't welcomed."