May I have this dance?

Asgard was hosting a royal birthday party for King Odin. He had personally invited you since you were the daughter of a good friend of his. It has been a long while since you have visited the kingdom of Asgard but the place was dazzling and beautiful as always, just like you remembered it.

 It has been a long while since you have visited the kingdom of Asgard but the place was dazzling and beautiful as always, just like you remembered it

As you enter the Kingdom of Asgard, you are greeted by a bunch of old friends.

Thor shouts out as he waves to you, "Y/N it's great seeing you here, it's been so long! You look stunning!" 

He smiles and gives you a big warm hug then he proceeds to greet the other guests at the entrance as they enter. 

You walk pass the crowded ballroom as you shake hands with many kings and queens, many of them were busy drinking wine and laughing to silly tales about slaying dragons, winning wars and concurring kingdoms.  

You look around the room trying to find familiar faces. Suddenly, your lock eyes with Loki from across the ballroom. He was just staring at you, smiling. 

Your heart skips a beat

Your heart skips a beat. You quickly turn around, trying to hide your blush. You have always had a crush on Loki and totally forgot that you would've met him here today. You slowly turn around to see if he's still staring but you couldn't seem to find him across the ballroom. He had disappeared among the crowd of people. 

"Hi," Loki whispered from behind you. You jumped and spun around staring back at him. 

His voice was as lovely as you had remembered it to be. Oh how you have missed it!

"Hi ! You scared me!" you said as you smiled at him.

You both laughed.

"Well that was kind of the whole point," he said back at you as he blushed.

He was so cute.

"You were just across the room–" you said confused as you looked back across the ballroom where you had originally seen him.

"Oh well, I came to see you. You look wonderful by the way. You're wearing green. I like it," he smirked at you.

You blushed smiling back at him, "Thank you Loki

You blushed smiling back at him, "Thank you Loki. You look really wonderful yourself."

He looked around the room and then back at you putting out his hand, "May I have this dance?"

"Yes" you said as you both smiled at each other.

How adorable!

He held your hand in his and then you both slowly walked over to the middle of the ballroom, being the center of attention. He then wrapped one of his arms around your waist and held your hand with the other. You both started to sway as you danced away with Loki. 

It felt magical.

He kept smiling at you.

"LOKI!" Thor shouted out as he gave Loki a thumbs up, smiling at you both. 

"Ugh

"Ugh. Ignore my stupid brother," he muttered as he slowly spun you around. You were actually impressed by such grace Loki had while ballroom dancing with you. You didn't know that he could've danced like this. 

"Wow Loki, I didn't know you danced so well!" you said to him. 

He smiled back, "Well, I have many many tricks up my sleeve and this is just one of them."

He slowly moved his hand up my back sending shivers down your spine. This was causing you to get butterflies in your stomach. 

As the song changed to a slower, more romantic one, Loki pulled you in closer to him as he hugged your waist with both his hands and you wrapped your arms around his shoulder. 

You were slow dancing very gracefully and beautifully with Loki. You can feel him so close to you, the warmth of his body against yours, swaying side to side. 

You gently rest your head on his shoulders, blushing at the thought that you were actually in his arms, slow dancing with him. 

He softly whispered in your ears, "Aww, don't blush princess."