Chapter 5

Changbin POV. 

I sat in a wardrobe sobbing; then, the doors suddenly opened, letting a warm light fill where I was. Fear overwhelmed me; I closed my eyes and brought my hand's to my head. "Are you alright?" an angelically deep voice asked, filled with concern asked. I opened my eyes to see Felix. He was beautiful. "What are you doing here?"  He asked, a small smile gracing his lips. 

"Oh, um. I don't know?" I replied, cursing myself for stuttering. 

His smile  grew at my response, "Then let's go somewhere else!"

I then found myself with him in a field that filled me with nostalgia. "I've been here before," I said, looking around and taking in the scenery. Felix then turned to me and said something inaudible with a sad smile covering his face.

My eyes shot open, a dream? I sat up in my bed. What did he say? I thought as I reached over to my bedstand to check my phone. "Why am I up so early!" I said in the surprise of seeing my phone reading 5:24. I sighed; there's no use in me going back to sleep. I know I won't wake up in time for classes, not tired either. I got out of my bedroom and walked to the bathroom. I then heard a knock on the door to see Minho and Hyunjin. 

"Wait, you're up?" Minho said, confused.

I sighed as I sat down at the table, "I'm hungry..." I said, dodging the question.

Then Minho's eyes lit up, "How about we make something! Since Chan always does the cooking, maybe we should cook something delicious for him!" 

"That's brilliant!" Hyunjin said as he opened the fridge. "But nothing too complicated."We all nodded in response as we started searching for ingredients.

-A Bit Later-

I watched Chan groggily come out of his room, staggering towards the bathroom. Guess he finally crashed. We laughed as Minho, Hyunjin, and I continued to cook.

"Is something burning?!"

We all turned to look at chan, who was anxiously watching us cook. "Shouldn't be?" Hyunjin nervously replied as he went to grab the pot to check. "It doesn't look like-Gah!!" Hyunjin began saying before he burned himself. "Water, Water, Water!" He said while flailing his arms to turn on the tap. "Why is it hot?!" He screeched, pulling his hands out of the water, and splasing water everywhere. 

"Maybe switch it to cold?" Minho said in between laughter as Hyunjin glared at him. 

We soon started to dish up. "Hey? why does this taste like coins?" Hyunjin said as he took a bite from the food.

"Really? It shouldn't." Minho said as he took a bite.

Then I remembered, "Maybe it was because I didn't wash the pan first?" I said as everyone looked at me with a hint of disapointment. 

"It's fine; you can barely taste it with the ketchup!" Minho said as we all continued to eat.

Once we were done eating, Chan let out a heafty sigh. "You guy's are never allowed to cook again, it's 'Chan's Kitchen' for a reason, you guys almost died, Cooking!" he said emphasizing the word 'cooking'. 

-After Morning Classes- 

I packed my bag up and started walking out of the campus when I saw Felix wandering around. "Hey, Felix!" I yelled as I ran over to him; he looked a bit shocked, though,  when he realised it was me he turned and moved closer to me.

"Oh, hi, Changbin Hyung." He said with a small smile.

I quickly returned the smile, "Have you eaten yet? If not, want to go for some food?"

"Sure!" he Hummed as he followed me into a nearby chicken shop.

We ordered half n half chicken before we sat down at a lovely two-seater table near the glass. "So... I heard you live with Jisung, Jeongin, and Seungmin; How is it?" I asked in an attempt to break the quiet atmosphere.

He softly laughed before answering, "It's fun, just the perfect mix between chaos, Though sometimes I do feel bad for Seungmin for putting up with us!" 

"Yea, I'm in a lot of classes with them, and not even two days have passed, but they're bursting everyone's eardrums with Jisung being, Jisung. Seungmin's 'GAHHHs' and Jeongin's dolphin screech." I laughed as I remembered how the Music Theory class was today.

He laughed as well before switching the topic, "I heard about your excellent cooking this morning," He said sarcastically. What did they say about me? What if they say something that makes him hate me? We haven't known each other long; why am I so worried about this? He then suddenly spoke, worry laced with every syllable. "Hyung, is something wrong?"

I quickly shook my head, then paused. Should I tell him? "I was just wondering what they said about me," I said, attempting to keep a neutral tone.

"Well, they didn't say much about you, just that you were there really. We mainly talked about how Hyunjin burned himself from grabbing a pot on a stove then proceeded to pour scalding hot water on his hands." He laughed as he ate a piece of chicken. They could have said something more about me- What am I thinking? I let a small smile escape my lips.

Then I suddenly built up all my courage, "What do you think about me? Don't you think I'm a little too emo for you?" I said, pointing out his outfit. He was wearing a white bucket hat that complimented his soft blonde hair, ripped blue jeans, white undershirt, and a salmon button-up that was left open.  His outfit was colorful in contrast to my all-black outfit.

"Personally speaking, "He began speaking, making me nervously gulp. "I think your very nice and have a cute smile! Sure, you wear dark clothes, but I've seen your pink wallet." He said with a small giggle, making my ears turn into a bright shade of pink. He thinks I'm nice? That I have a cute smile? 

Without really thinking first, I replied. "I think you're far nicer than me, not to mention you look absolutely stunning, smiling!" Felix's entire face turned to a beat red, and despite the amount of internal cringe I felt, I couldn't help smiling at Felix's cute reaction. His hands were resting on his blushed cheeks in embarrassment. How can someone look so adorable? His were eyes tightly closed. I couldn't help myself. I reached across the table and placed my hand on Felix's. It felt nice; his hands were so warm. They gave me some kind of euphoric feeling. Something familiar. 

Then, after a few seconds of his eyes being closed and rubbing his head into my hand, his eye's jolted open. Breaking away from my touch, he reached into his bag to grab his phone then. His eyes raced from his phone to me, then slightly beside me. "I'm sorry! I need to leave!" He said, sitting up and running out the door. Not even giving me time to respond, he was gone.

Did I do something wrong?

A/N 

(So I did a lot of time skips in this chapter compared to others, but it's okay. I added some more Changlix-y moments as well. I'm wondering if I should write some Minsung or Seungjin next chapter though; We'll see. Also, I probably won't update again until the weekend, but I might be like, 'I've got this!' and write another few chapters. We'll see.)

-May