"That looks rather interesting please explain what's your plan" Her mother asks looking seemly interested in her daughter's creation.

To all the readers out there I don't know jack squat bout cooking sooooo I'm bout to wing it. I'm also trying not to get anything from food wars.

"Well it will have two layers both will be green tea, but in the middle will be a strawberry filling with fresh strawberries in it. I will cover it with white frosting and put fresh strawberries on top it with two honey filled candy as well." Mizuki explains really excitedly. Kana chuckles and hands the customer their food.

"It seems like you got everything pack. Why did you come to tell me?" She asks washing her hands. Mizuki scratches her head sheepishly because when she gets excited about cooking or something she runs to her mom.

"Well yknow what to do when you're finish" Her mother pats her head earning a smile from her.

"Hai"Mizuki said giving her mom playful salute. Kana smiles and walks to the door.
"Oh and I'm gonna be gone for awhile I'll probably gonna be late coming back. Don't wait up." She said sending her daughter one last smile.

" She said sending her daughter one last smile

Mizuki POV

"OKAY LETS DO THIS" I put my hair in a low ponytail. I start my preparation and preheating the oven. I begin cutting my strawberries in half.

 I begin cutting my strawberries in half