"Yesterday? He was teaching me."

"Hehh... I see."

I guess I should interrupt now.

"Good morning, you two."

"Eh?! Ah, Akito... Good morning."

"Good morning, Akito! Actually, I was just going to invite Toono to study! Did you want to come along?"

Wow. I just love being a third wheel, so of course I'm accepting.

"If it is not a problem, then yes."

"Ah, okay! Toono, are you free tonight?"

"Yeah, I'm free..."

"Then, let's study in my room later!"

~~Time Skip~~

I haven't had the chance to tell Toono about tomorrow yet, but he probably knows...

The bell rings, signifying that it's time for lunch.

"Toono, Akito! It's lunch time! Sorry, I have a club meeting so I can't join you guys."

"That's fine. Toono, shall we eat together?" Akito offers, taking a sandwich out of his bag.

"Ah, okay. Do you want to eat outside?"

"Alright. The classroom is a bit loud, isn't it?"

Together, they walk aimlessly, Akito following Toono, and Akito decides to strike up a conversation.

"Toono, how are you adjusting to school life here? Did you come from a city as well?"

"Adjusting... Not really. And yes, I did. How did you know?" Toono didn't seem to be quite comfortable with him yet, shying away from Akito's gaze.

"It was a lucky guess. And as for adjusting... I suppose it was silly to ask that question, considering the situation we're in."

They continued to walk in silence, a more awkward one, as Toono picks a spot on the stairs to sit. Akito follows suit, sitting next to him.

"Here should be fine..." Toono mumbled, taking out his lunch.

The silence was disrupted by a familiar voice creeping behind them.
"What are you two doing?" Tamura drawled out.

Toono shrieked, and Akito let out a small gasp of surprise.

"Ah, Tamu-senpai. We were just eating lunch."

"I'm here to talk to you guys again." Tamura pulled out a slice of bread and began eating.

"Eh? Tamura-senpai, is that your lunch?" Toono looked questioningly at the bread.

"Huhhh? Course it's my lunch! And it's delicious!"

"It seems lacking in nutritional value, Tamu-senpai..."

"Never mind that! I heard you two have been meeting with Yaguchi in his room at night."

"It's nothing like that! We were just studying together!"

"Nothing of interest happened, Tamu-senpai."

"Huh, how was it then?"

"We're not lying! Even if this is an all boy's school, it doesn't mean we have to do it!" Toono yelled, Akito nodding to his speech.

"Ah! That's right, you two remembered, right?"

"Hm? Remember what, Tamu-senpai?"

"Tomorrow will be a month." To that, Toono had a look of severe panic, while Akito showed a look of acceptance and defeat, before hurriedly masking it.

Unaware of the two's feelings, he continued, "Uwahh, I'm so anxious, since I'll be taking your virginity~"

"I don't want to lose my virginity with a man..." Toono shivered, Akito already going into mental shutdown mode again.

"Hah? Don't say it like that. It's already been a month, so do it without complaint. Unless, you already have plans today? Maybe Kashima?"

"Eh?! Why Kashima?!!" Toono's loud shout made Akito snap out of it, before covering his ears discreetly.

"He seems like a nice guy? Maybe he'll be gentle, shoujo-chan~"

Akito stayed quiet, trying to remember what happened. When he did, he went back into shutdown mode.

I don't have anyone I want to lose my virginity to. I wasn't planning on it either way. Not with anyone in the club, not with Toono or Kashima. Not with Yacchan or Ichirou either... I could still go with the dangerous chemicals...

It seemed like years passed before he accepted reality and went to class, which seemed in danger of being burnt to the ground.

~~Time Skip~~

Akito and Toono were at Yacchan's door, carrying the materials for studying.

Yacchan opened the door, "Welcome, Toono, Akito! I asked the guy from the cafeteria for lots of onigiri, let's eat them together!"

"Oh, they do that? Thanks."

"Ah, only the soccer club knows about it, it's secret!"

"In that case, we will not tell anyone."

"Ah...yeah..." Toono agreed, still thinking about the incident at lunch.

"Well? Come in."

Yacchan, who had been blocking the door moved out of the way, only to reveal...the garbage dump that they had cleaned the last time they went there.

Mushrooms were growing, garbage bags all around, clothes strewn messily on the floor, or what should have been floor, and Yacchan seemed unbothered by all of this.

There was a stunned silence between the two visitors, before they answered, in sync, "First, we need to clean!"

~End of chapter 5~
Hope you enjoyed it!