Chapter 61: Finishing Move

Start from the beginning

" Erin!" The group called out in worry after Vali delivered a blow to the Goddess.

"Wow. That one was strong." Erin winced slightly and flew back to the air.

" Nice Vali. I might as well return the pleasure."

She raised her hand and a magic ball began forming. Vali grew cautious and assumed a defensive stance.

"[Watch out for that one! That is one of Voltaire's flash attacks and the lightning would obliterate anything it touches.]"

*( Lightning Cackle)*

"{BOOST!}"

The lightning ball increased in size and Erin released it after accumulating enough power.

" {FLASH VOLTAGE!}"

*(BAM!)*

Vali avoided the attack but he was shock to see the ball split up into lightning bolts, chasing him in great speed.

"Chase and {Destroy}" spoke the two in unison as they witnessed Vali desperately trying to evade the attack.

"Are we seriously going to get chased relentlessly by these bolts?" Vali hissed in annoyance and disbelief.

*(Whoosh!)*

" [That's the thing. They won't stop until they inflicted damage at the slightest degree.] "

" Don't joke with me." Vali released a wave attack in retaliation causing some of the lightning bolts to get swayed.

*(BOOM!)*

" Kyahh!"

" Is everyone okay?" Sirzechs asked as they formed a shield among the group."

" Hai, Sirzechs-sama."

"{EXPLOSION!}"

The attack blasted Vali away and Erin chased after him, delivering another attack.

"{DIVIDE!}"

"And Punch!"

" Argh!"

*(BOOGSH)*

Erin transformed out of her armor and approached Vali who fell down on the ground. The boy's armor disappeared and he was writhing from the impact he suffered.

"Still up?" The Goddess asked as she looked down. Vali's response was to stand up shakily and transform back into his armor.

" What a nuisance." Erin sighed. "Hey, listen-

*(BLAST!)*

The Goddess was quick to make a tumble and dodge the attack.

"You're starting to piss me off. Don't you have any dignity, attacking a defenseless enemy?" glared Erin.

" All is fair in war."

"You know, I already gave you what you want. Now it's time to do what I wanted and heed the request of others."

She transformed back into her armor and dashed at the boy. The 2 were in high speeds, delivering powerful blows and attacks. White and blue light clashed repeatedly at each other.

"{ FLASH VOLTAGE!} "

*(ZAP!)*

" AHH!"

Vali's armor surrounding his head broke off and he was sent to the ground.

" I'm done fighting with you" Erin approached him. "I already fulfilled your request for a fight."