"But it's their jobs really," replied Arabela.

They came back to makeup-free.

"Baby, I missed you," said Yoongi kissing Y/N's neck and cuddling her.

"I missed you too," replied Y/N kissing his lips.

"Guys, come on I'm starving," said Jin showing the living room.

They had ramen with meat and lots of soju and coke. Arabela asked loads of question and the boys shockingly answered truly even to private and personal ones. They were telling storied about each other exposing each other secrets. They were laughing, smiling and crying, it was a dream come true for the girls.

Jimin and Taehyung explained the dumpling accident, Jimin and Jungkook's mini fight during the debut, the first time coming out bi/gay and dating each other. It was good to hear them being relaxed and opened to Y/N and Arabela.

"I'm a little drunk," said Yoongi shouting then giggling.

"Liar, okay that's it, all you of to bed," Y/N demanded.

"But" they all whined.

"Come on chop, chop," Y/N said "Taehyung shi, help me,"

"I would but he would start to make out with me," replied Taehyung.

"No, he won't, you have work tomorrow," said Y/N.

All the boys went to their rooms, Y/N and Arabela left their notes and left wearing a mask. They both went to their hotel to pack for tomorrow evening, 2 pm flight back to their homes, that's when they had to say goodbye to each other. After two hours of packing and refreshing up, they went to sleep.

-Morning -

The Manager entered the dorm checking in all the boys but stop to see two notes, he picked it up and read them.

"Thank you for the meal and drinks, had so much fun and thank you for making me and my Sweetheart the happiest people and fulfilling our dreams true. I love you guys so much as human beings and Idols and my heroes. Thank you for meeting Y/N and keeping her smiling. Our flights at 2 pm and I'm leaving back home to ________ please visit us soon XD. Saranghae and Borahae," - Arabela.

"Thank you for the dinner and drinks means a lot. Thank you for making this the best memories for Arabela and this also my dream come true. Thank you guys for everything and safe trips. Yoongi, love, take care and thank you for being my boyfriend. I leave at 2:15 pm and Saranghae and Borahae" - Y/N.

He took a photo of the notes and went to wake up the boys.

"Wake up boys," said Manager "otherwise you're getting a beating,"

Fro that all the boys instantly woke up.

"Schedule on the table," shouted Manager and left their dorm.

The boys did their morning routines and checked their schedule.

"Hyung," said Jungkook "Yoongi-ah,"

"Yes," replied Yoongi.

"They both left notes for us," said Jungkook.

"Read out loud," replied Yoongi.

Jungkook read them out and it left them in "awe".

"That's cute of them," said Jin.

"I think that's the cutest thing I've read," said Jungkook.

"They are a blessing to this world and out of this world," said Hoseok.

"I think Arabela was a Taehyung lover," said Yoongi.