Chapter 2

I sit on a mahogany red chair that costs more than one of my arm, looking at Emily who was concentrating on her violin. The teacher is not helping her concentrate much though, because once in a while you'll hear her yelling at Emily, frustrated.

Aside the pity I have for her right now, I do feel awed. Violin lessons at a tender age of 6?

I crossed my legs and folded my arms over my chest. My thoughts once again swirling in a male species called Alexander Wellington (I swear, it's day 2 and I'm still trying my hardest to memorize their ridiculously long name!)

Stupid prince.

Stupid obnoxious prince.

Why did I do to make him hate me so much? It's his fault that he was lying out in the garden, his stupid obnoxious legs sticking out of the bushes.

What the hell was he doing in the bushes anyway?!

Stupid, obnoxious, weird prince!

"With all due respect your highness, that sounded like a dying cat," the teacher sneered.

"Emily," I said, jumping up from my chair as soon as I saw the anger and frustration in her eyes. "It's lunch time, do you want to grab some food?"

And she went with me to the dining hall without a hint of hesitation.

But I was still frustrated. Never in my life had I seen such hatred burning in ones eyes towards me; and I haven't done anything to him!

Maybe his parents should send him off to therapy.

I swear, I think about him so much that I could see his dirty blonde, ruffled hair and his blue eyes in front of me.

That, or he's really in front of me.

"Well, well, well, it's the babysitter from hell."

"What are you doing here?" I snapped bitterly. Then I started to realize where I saw the prince once. The garden, when I was walking with the her majesty.

"Excuse me for not being able to move within my home."

Maybe that was a very stupid question...

But to hide my humiliation, I folded my arms again and rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry your highness, I seem to have forgotten that a person as rude as you could be a prince,"

"People have set foot on the moon, Winters. And let's face it, you're going to live with me for a month," he said, suddenly getting up from his chair and walking up towards me. Emily was already sitting in one of the chair, demanding something in French towards one of the waiter or something.

"Unfortunately enough, yes, I have to live with you under the same roof for a month," I spat as he was getting closer to me. Too close for my comfort. So I started to back away.

"That should be amusing wouldn't it?"

There was something thumping in my chest; not lust or love that people usually feel in stories whenever a hot prince came too close to them but instead, anger and rage.

"I am not some kind of a toy-"

"Not, yet," he said, finally backing me towards the wall with a smirk on his face.

My right hand was itching to slap that smirk off of his face.

"You think you are better than me-"

"But I am,"

Damn. That's true.

"-but you know what, you're just a spoilt brat who carries the title 'prince' around. And I don't like to be assume as a toy, thank you very much,"