Period ❤️❤️

Sorry I haven't been writing for a while, I really like Dixie damelio but I can't have Noah Beck all to myself, she deserves him cause that

BITCH

ASS

HOE

GUUUUURFINNNN wanted to be a bitch to her so now back to the story ☺️

"Hey baby, are you ok" Noah says kindly. "No..I'm on my period" I say cramping inside. "Oh, do you need anything" Noah says kindly. "No, I just want to cuddle" I say. "Ok, lemme go get snacks first" Noah says. "Ok" I say.

As I'm thinking about how much I want to get my eggs removed and have kids with Noah, I think about Noah's sister, she's so nice, and today she wanted to hangout and go shopping, but today I FUCKING DISCOVERD that I was on my period.

"Ok baby I'm back" Noah walks in cutting off my thoughts. "Aww you bought nuggies, thank you crybeck" (from the other story) "don't call me that, I want you to call me bubbas again" Noah wines. "Sorry bubbas, now come cuddle with me" I say reaching out for him.

Noah gets on the bed and raps his arms around my waist. " ur luv'd baby girl, always remember that" Noah says. " I will never forget that baby boy, ur luv'd as well" I say. "Goodnight princess, I love you" Noah says. "I love you too but, did you feed crybeck? (The dog)"  I say. "Uhm no, I didn't feed him today or yesterday" Noah says. "OH GOD NOAH IM GONNA KILL YOU IF THE DOG IS DEAD" I say.