"I'll buy you a whole bag of popcorn if you let us  switch our children"Mr Yang exclaimed pulling out his wallet.

"NO I'LL BUY A WHOLE ROOM IF YOU LET US LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE AND BLAH BLAH BLAH BUT I AINT LETTING JIEUN STAY ALONE WITH HIM"I shouted, pulling out my wallet.

"It settles it then but you better add a few albums and lightsticks on the side Mr Hwang, I'll send you both the addresses,house keys and you shall all move in tomorrow"Ms Y/N grinned clasping her hands and pulling out her latop,phone,ipad, and another laptop to stream back door.I looked at the Ms Y/N strangely before taking Jieun's hand again and walking out of the school.

"Daddy, does this mean I have to see Seungbin everyday?"Jieun pouted, crossing his arms.

"sadly yes baby but I'll make sure you have your own room and be treated like a prince"I grinned,putting him on my shoulders and walking home.

Next Day 

I load the last box into the car as the sun shone brightly making me sweat a lot.

"Daddy don't forget that you have a meeting today"Jieun said looking up from his Soobin dolphin fancam.

"Oh right"I sighed, picking Jieun up and putting him in his booster seat.I get in the passenger seat and drove to the address.

Jeongin POV

I unpack the last load of the stuff in the house.I didn't have much stuff anyways so I didn't have a lot to unpack for me and Seungbin.Speaking of Seungbin where is he-

"Seungbinnie? Baby where are you?"I shouted, looking around the big house.

"I'm here Mummy"I heard a faint voice come from outside.I rushed outside where Seungbin was about to get into the pool with his swimming costume the wrong way round.

"Seungbin-ah I told you not to go in the pool by yourself, I know you can swim but you could still drown" I warned putting his swimming costume on the right way round."I'll let you have a swim in a few minutes but you have to go water the plants first"

Seungbin nodded quickly before skipping into the front yard to water the plants.I quickly followed behind as I heard a car pull into the drive way.

"Yang,hire a babysitter for Jieun.I'll be back In a few hours"Hwang said whilst he quickly unloaded the car,took Jieun out,handed me £100 and kissed Jieun goodbye before driving off.

"psh,Like I'ld hire a babysittter"I snickered,bringing both Jieun and Seungbin inside.

"now Jieun first your going to decorate your bedroom"I said softly, crouching down to be in line with him.

"Can you help me?"Jieun asked.

"Sure"I replied "Just find the box with all your stuff in it"

"Mummy, mummy can I help?!"Seungbin squealed.

"of course you can baby"I answered.Seungbin started looking through all the boxes trying to find Jieun's stuff while I just recorded the two looking like elves looking for a missing present on christmas eve.

"I found it"Seungbin squealed lifting up two big boxes with Jieun's name on it.

"Alrighty then lets get to it"I grinned,picking up the boxes and leading the boys to an empty room."Jieun, you can paint the room and Seungbin you can bring in rugs ect while I build the bed and swing"

"Aye Aye Mr Yang"Jieun squeaked.

"Jieun-ah my name is Yang Jeongin but you can call me whatever you like"I said.