ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 19. 𝕂𝕖𝕜𝕖𝕜𝕖𝕜𝕖𝕜𝕖𝕜𝕖💜

"So, where did you guys went today? You left so sudden" Jin asks, digging in his vanilla cake making NamJoon stop his hands, that was holding a teaspoon, full of strawberry cake from reaching his lips

Jimin who currently sit beside NamJoon notices the leader freeze state, he quickly turns and smiles at Jin, patting NamJoon's cheek even after gaining multiple death stares from YoonGi who sat beside Hoseok, eyeing every act that the other did around Joonie especially the Mochi of the group, "A beautiful, enjoyment place"

"Oh really? Where is it?" Jin asks, interest raise while YoonGi only rolls his eyes in annoyance that both males, still didn't feel satisfied that Hoseok and Jimin get to spend time with his Baby rather than him. (Welp, it was he who locked himself in his studio earlier so he can't really point out or blame Hoseok and Jimin)

Picking up the cookie from the plate as he knows he couldn't say anything, he shoves all of it inside his mouth rather harshly, oh, if he could, he would already choke on it. Jin rolled his eyes, scanning YoonGi's behavior as he shakes his head at the second eldest's obsession with their Joonie. Wrong, YoonGi's baby

"It's not our position to say cause Joonie was the one who brought us there. If he didn't show us, we never knew it exists, right, Darling?" Hoseok said casually, putting his phone on the table after posting their pictures together on Twitter with a caption, 'Snacks or Desserts?'

Jin hummed, turning back his attention at the three younger, leaning his chin on his hand that place on the table, squinting his eyes "Is it Joon? Then, it must be fun"

NamJoon nods his head full of enthusiastic, "It's not just an ordinary fun but extraordinary fun!" NamJoon exclaims happily as he puts the cake in his mouth.

"Will you bring us there next time, NamJoonie?" Jin asks

"Of course, he will, Hyung," Hoseok said, taking the spoon from NamJoon's hand in which NamJoon didn't quite mind, motioning for the younger to open his mouth to take the last piece.

NamJoon giggles as he eats the strawberry cake, eyes tightly shut as he enjoys the melting feeling of the strawberry cream in his mouth.

"This is so good~," NamJoon moan out before he slowly swallows them down

"Do you love them?" wiping the excess cake on NamJoon's lips, Hoseok asks

As NamJoon opens his eyes to answer Hoseok, he realizes that all of the four eyes stick towards their leader. NamJoon couldn't hold but letting his cheeks flares up in red even more when they were watching everything NamJoon does. He clears his throat, picking up his Ryan cup as he gulps the milk that was poured by Jin earlier, slowly

NamJoon nods as he smiles, "I do, very much"

Not for long enough as his beautiful dimple-smile instantly turns into a pout, "But small Joonie doesn't really like strawberry-like I do,"

"Awww sweetheart, what does little Joonie likes then?" Jimin ask

"He loves vanilla" Jin butts in, memories recalling where he once gave the little strawberry cake but the little didn't touch it at all, making Jin worried. So he asked and that's when he knows the little didn't like strawberry as the big NamJoon because of how the little turn away his face before jumping off the stool in the kitchen, walking away without saying anything.

"How did you know?" Jimin asks

Jun shrug, "When I brought him at the bakery shop, he stayed at one place where all of it was only one flavor, that is vanilla"

Hoseok coo, pinching NamJoon's red cheeks, "Awww, you are so cute, NamJoonie"

"Stop it, Hyung" NamJoon smack away Hoseok's hands, covering his face with his sweater paws in which didn't reduce but increasing the members coo towards him