"HUH?! ANSWER ME BITCH!" he reaches over and grabs a big hand full of my hair on the back of my head and pulls me closer to him.

"YOUR A FUCKING WORTHLESS BITCH THATS ALL YOU'LL EVER BE! SO ANSWER ME YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!"

"I-I don't k-know." I reach to his hand that's pulling on my hair clawing at his hand trying to get him off.

"B-But please, p-please stop your hurting me." I claw at his hand but he has a death grip on me as I start to hyperventilate tears running down my face.

"NO! YOU DESERVE THIS!" he yanks me closer to him to where our heads are touching.

"Oh and believe me you are going to get a big punishment."

"And its going to be slow and very very painful just like you deserve." He whispers in my ear spitting every word.

"N-No! Please no!" I say in between sobs.

As I sob and freak out I look over to the windshield thinking maybe someone is seeing this and could help anything just to get away but as I look I see that we're going really fast. And I look over the steering wheel and see he's driving near 100 mph. I quickly look down and see his foot is pressing the gas petal all the way to the floor board.

"SLOW DOWN! WE'RE GONNA CRASH!" I yell freaking out even more.

"HEY DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME YOU WHORE!" He yells and spitting in my face. Then he gets a horrifying smile on his face.

"Well if your so concerned with that..."

he pushes me hard away from him and I hit my head on the window but I dont have time to worry about that because he gets in the wrong lane and says "Let's see how many points we'll get from hitting these cars!"

I automatically look in front of me and sure enough there were 2 cars in the distance. I start yelling and freaking out trying to plead with him to stop but he doesn't he just keeps speeding towards them.

Just as we were feet away from getting killed he swerves hard into the other lane and quickly turns to me laughing like a psychopath in my face.

"HAHAHA! DID YOU SEE THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

As I look at him in horror I see a look in his eyes that make me even more scared for my life.....he as completely snapped. What ever sanity he had left is gone and what's left is terrifying. This psycho is the one whose gonna kill me.

He is still laughing when when get to our house. My whole body is shaking and I've broken into a cold sweat and there are still dried and new tears on my face. As we pull into the driveway I see our neighbors and their kids outside playing in their yard just a few doors down like maybe 3 or 4 and I see a chance. My chance. If I can just get to them and tell them to call the police before he kills me then i can make it.

When he stops the car theres a split second where my door gets unlocked so I take my chance. I quickly open the door and go into a full sprint down the street. I start waving my hands to get their attention and I get a glimmer of hope that maybe just maybe I can do this.

But then I get surrounded by something cold. I look back and I see father is using his quirk to form a bubble around me. He looks at me and shakes his head. He clenches his fist and just like clockwork the bubble that surrounds me starts getting smaller and the little air pocket that was there is instead replaced with water.

He clenches he's fist harder and the little air I had disappears and I'm stuck in a ball of water. Panic overwhelms me as I start to crave air but as I try to reach out at the walls to get free the water stops my hand it's like there's an outer shell in closing me in here wanting me to droned.

I feel my lungs ache and my head is pounding harder and harder by the second. I try and claw at the water wall but it just wont burst. I'm going to drown. I flare around in panic my head throbbing and my lungs filling with water by the second. I try to think of something anything to get me out but my head is in so much pain I can't even think it's just pain. Terrible burning pain. It's like I'm being crushed my the water.

It's just to much pain to handle. I can't take it! I want this to be over! Please, please just die already let this be over with! LET ME DIE!

I feel the pain start to succum just a little bit and I can barely move my body anymore. But just as I was about to be relieved of the pain the water wall around me falls and I fall with it. I calasps to the ground heaving up water. The air burns my lungs like there's hell fire spreading throughout me but I'm alive. I can breathe.

I look up at father and see him laughing with a smile I can only describe as demon like on his face. I try to raise up but my arms give out underneath me and I go down again. My body shakes with every breath as I'm trying to savor the little air I'm taking in.

My head is still pounding like my brain is gonna explode from my skull. I don't know what to do my body is to weak to lift up on my own. My clothes are soaked my entire body is shaking if I try to get up I'll just fall back down and probably make father even more angry.

I manage to raise my head up just for a few seconds and look over to my neighbors to see if they noticed what was happening. But as I look up I see them still playing in the yard with their kids not noticing how I'm being killed just a few doors down. I try to yell for help my my voice just comes out as a very small whisper something they'll never hear.

My heart sinks knowing i have no hope of surviving. I'm going to die by the hands of my father. With all hope lost I curl my body up into a ball with my arms wrapped around my knees.
As I do that I hear footsteps coming towards me.

I dont have to bother looking up to know who it is. His footsteps sounded like earthquakes with each step getting louder and louder till he's right next to me.

He stands over my cold wet shivering body and frowns. "You cunt! You think they'll hear you? How dare you even try and run from me!" He says shaking his head. A smile creeps up his face as he lifts up his foot getting ready to stomp on me.

As I see his foot come closer I close my eyes and tense up getting ready for the blow. The little breath I had gathered up got knocked out of me has his foot collides with my stomach. And he just laughs as I start coughing my lungs out.

As I cough he bends down and grabs me by my wet collar and pulls me up to where I'm at eyes level with him.
The collar chokes me as I dangle in his grip. I can feel myself go even more pale as I hear these words come out of his mouth

"I'm not gonna kill you yet so don't worry. I have to make sure you scream and suffer first." He says in a deep sinister voice that makes all the blood in my body freeze.

                    ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sorry for leaving you guys on that cliffhanger for so long! And just to show how sorry I am hears another cliffhanger Tehe🤭🤭🤭