Chapter 30

(Y/N) POV

The doctor came in with a kind smile on his face. He walked over to my side of the bed and put his medical bag on the side table. "Hello (Y/N) my name is Akira . How are we doing today?"

"Oh um hi sir I'm still a little sore." I say as I try to sit up but as I do pain shoots up my lower back and a yelp escapes my lips.

The doctor quickly comes up and helps me sit up. "Are you alright? And please my pronouns are they/them" They say with a warm smile.

"Yeah I'm alright guess I'm more sore than I thought." I say with a shy laugh.

"On a scale to 1-10 how bad is your pain?" They ask as they reach into their bag and get out a stethoscope.

"Um when I'm sitting still it's like a 4 but when I move suddenly like just now it's like 7 or maybe a 8."

The doctor nods and puts the stethoscope on and tells me to do deep breaths. After the 3rd breath my sides started to hurts and I tell the doctor. They reach over and touch the place on my side to see how sore it is. And when They started to really press on in pain shoots up my body and I yelp in pain.

"Hmm well your breathing is a lot better but it looks like one of your ribs haven't healed all the way." They say as they put away the stethoscope.

"Now I need to replace your bandages." The doctor says as they pull out a roll of new bandages.

They paused before lifting up my arm that's covered in bandages. "If you feel any severe pain left me know I don't want to hurt you anymore than you already are, okay?"

I nod and lift my arm put to them to show I'm ready. They unwrap my bandages from my arm and shoulders. I didn't even have to look down to know it look bad I can tell just by the pity of the doctors face. But I looked down anyways. My lower arm wasn't so bad but my shoulder and upper arm was all bruised up.

I look up and the doctor is shaking their head. "I'm sorry this happened to you. These kinds of bruises should never be on a child."

I sigh. "It's okay I'm used to being bruised up." As I say that I realized what I said and how that's ya know not normal so I look up and see the doctor giving me a sad look.

"Um forget I said that." I say as I break eye contact with them and look away ashamed.

The doctor gives me a sad concerned look but thankfully choses to change to subject.

"Okay!" They say as they clap their hands together and turning around. "Mr. Aizawa if you would be so kind to step out of the room I have to change her bandages on her torso."

I look over surprised to see Mr. Aizawa standing there, partly because I totally forgot he was in the room.

"No problem. I'll wait downstairs in the kitchen just come down after the check up." He says and leaves the room closing the door on his way out.

                         ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Okay sweetie your all done with bandages. All your broken bones are healing up nicely. Just make sure not to move too much, your still in the process of healing you still need to give your body time to heal completely. So please try and practice the art of bed rest"

"Okay thank you I'll be carful." I say with a smile thankful that whole process is over with.

They nod and reach down at my arm to readjust some bandages.