Chapter 6 : A Brother Long Lost

Начните с самого начала

You looked at him while he started eating his slice of cake. To prevent laughing out loud, you took a bite out of your cake. But this method didn't work for long since you noticed when Kagaris eyes widened in disgust, "Did you put something in here? It tastes funny." ... Damn... he actually noticed... I guess I shouldn't have poured so much...

You smirked while saying, "Oh nothing... just a bit of Kiwi, since you love it so much."

Kagari glared at you while starting to pout like a child. You smiled and while giggling you said, "Fine, we'll change plates if eating a bit of kiwi so so horrible for you."

"How do I know you didn't put anything in there? You snake." You shrugged and said, "As you wish, you can continue eating yours."

Before you could have another bite he grabbed your plate and started eating it. You smiled while sighing and as you started to eat his slice, you wondered what his problem was. ... I don't see the problem, it doesn't taste that bad...

You chatted a while and after eating about half of your cake you stood up and walked over to the fridge to get some bottled water for the both of you. ... I wish I could always have this much fun with Kagari. God damn it, why does he have to be an enforcer?... But if everything goes according to plan, he won't be for long...

You turned to face Kagari after getting the bottles of water. Kagari was grinning from ear to ear as you handed him his bottle of water. You looked at him while taking another bite of your cake.

While widening your eyes you looked down at your cake, "What did you put in here? It tastes worse!"

You ran over to the sink and spat out the cake. Kagari started laughing while holding up a small empty packet of ketchup. You glared at him but then smiled, "Touché, beating me in my own game."

He smiled innocently and continued eating his cake while you threw away the rest of yours. After you sat back down next to him you got a call from Akane. Kagari gave you a questioning look, this however did not stop him from eating the cake.

You answered it to hear Akanes worried voice, "(Y/N)? I have a problem! Shinya is gone too now after he went to look for my missing friend. Could you please come?"

"Sure Akane, I'll be right there. Call Inspector Ginoza and the others." You hung up while getting up from the chair, "Sorry but I've got to go."

You stopped walking toward the door after hearing Kagari say, "No I'm coming with you." While sighing you turned around and said, "The nurses said that you should wait at least a couple of hours before standing up again."

He snickered while slowly standing up and walking toward you, "(Y/N), what kind of guy would I be if I let a helpless lady get hurt?"

You rolled your eyes and lightly pushed him back a few feet with your left hand, "Yeah, helpless. Just get dressed Kiwi-Boy."

While leaving the room you closed the door and leaned onto the wall next to it. You shut your eyes while waiting for Kagari to finish while starting to think. ... I wonder if S.M. is behind Kogami's disappearance? Probably, but... why get Akanes friend too? But there is always the possibility that Kogami wanted to escape and just used Akanes as a way to achieve that...

Your thoughts were interrupted by Kagari exiting the room in his usual outfit wearing his bright blue jacket. While grabbing his wrist you pulled him toward the elevator.

After you both had gotten into your car you started driving to the address Akane had sent you. On the way Kagari broke the comfortable silence, "I have a question I've been meaning to ask you..."