Ch. 11 Smoking Hot Knife Play

WARNING: BLOOD/ KNIVES/ SMOKING/ LEMON

   The sun was starting to set, and that's when you practice was over for the day. You helped Popee put away the props, then went into the kitchen tent to grab a bottle of water. You chugged less than half of it and wiped your mouth. Popee sipped his water casually.

Everyone had finished eating their dinner and gave their plates to Papi to clean. You and Popee went back into your tent and plopped down on the bed. "Hey, we should do something fun!" You said, "like what?" Popee asked innocently, "I have a surprise in my backpack." You responded. You reached for your backpack and pulled out a plastic bag that had 3 blunts and a lighter in it. "What's that?" Popee asked, "weed." You responded casually, "it makes you feel amazing. Wanna get high with me?" You asked. "Hm...teach me." Popee said, "alright bad boy. Let me light it first." You said. You lit the blunt and took a hit then breathed it out, causing Popee to cough, "holy shit that stinks!" He complained, "it's worth it. Here." You got on his lap and put the blunt in between his lips. "Don't inhale it, because that's how you can hurt yourself. Just pretend like your drinking from a straw, except don't swallow it." You said. Popee tried his best to do it the way you explained, and managed to do it correctly. He coughed lightly just because of the horrible taste, but felt proud of himself anyway. "Aww, look at you. It's like you've done it before." You said, in a high pitch tone. Popee smiled and passed the blunt back to you.

This went on for a while, passing it back and forth, until eventually you both got high just after one roll of weed. You both were laying down on the bed, high as shit staring at the ceiling. You felt so relaxed yet everything around you was spinning, and you both could not stop giggling. Suddenly Popee felt a strange tingly sensation in his lower half. He looked down to see there was an unexpected guest. You glanced and smirked, "sometimes marijuana has that effect." You informed him. "It's been used to increase libido for years....and I can feel it too."

Popee was thinking so many thoughts. He felt so insanely turned on just from hearing your voice. He wanted you to do so many things to him, anything at this point. Anything for you to touch him he wanted it oh so badly. "mmm....y/n." He groaned, "what do you need?" You asked, immediately knowing what he wanted. "Please y/n...." he groaned again. You laid on your side while Popee was on his back. You scooted closer to him, and gently ran your hand from his chest to his stomach. Popee practically melted every time he felt your touch, but it wasn't enough. He wanted more. He let out a soft moan as a signal that he wanted more. You got on his lap, feeling his hard bulge under you. You leaned in and locked your lips onto his. He instantly grabbed your waist, squeezing it passionately. Once again, you kept a slow pace, increasing the tension more and more. You removed his hat, feeling his soft hair. You ran your fingers through it, lowering your hand behind his ear, then his neck, and down his chest and side. You unzipped his jumper slowly, pulling it off his arms and feeling his warm bare skin.

Halfway through your make out session, you remembered what you had said earlier about knife play. You got up and walked over to the full length mirror where Popee's blue bag was hanging from. You took a knife out from the bag and walked back over to the bed. Popee adjusted his position so he was laying on the pillow. You got back on top of him and slowly and gently dragged the knife down his chest just to tease him first.

Popee arched his back with the motion of the knife, desperately wanting it to go through his skin. "Y/n please, drive it through my chest already." He demanded desperately, "beg for it." You responded, leaning into his face, "y/n please. Please make me bleed. Please, I want to bleed so badly, I need it now." He pleaded, "how badly do you need it?" You asked, frustrating him on purpose, "please right now, I need it so god damn badly. Do it now." He begged. Each time he begged, you put more and more pressure on the knife, eventually breaking the skin. "Ahhh~!" Popee moaned. "More, please do it more, make the scar bigger." He begged once again. You began to run the knife down his chest, leaving the scar just 3 inches away from his belly button. He moaned louder and louder the further it went, practically making him climax on the spot. You threw the knife on the ground, then ran your fingertip on top of the cut, getting blood all over your finger. You licked it off then put more blood on your finger again, only this time you made Popee lick it off. You leaned down and ran your tongue up the wound tasting the blood.

You and Popee were both extremely turned on at this point. You took off the rest of his jumper, leaving him in just his underwear. You rolled your hips back and forth on him while licking the bleeding cut on his chest. Popee gripped the bed sheets, "mmm, fuck y/n~" he uttered. He put his hands back on your hips and moved them back and forth, making your movements more forceful. He rolled his hips up and down against you, feeling so desperate for your touch. "nngh~" you moaned, throwing your head back. "Y/n, it's bleeding again." He said. You knew he wanted you to lick it up, so you went ahead and did so. Popee gripped your hair and arched his back, feeling a knot forming in his stomach, "y/n...that feels so good. Please don't stop." He begged once again. As if his libido wasn't strong enough, Popee felt a sudden overwhelming pleasure through his torso. The knot in his stomach got tighter and tighter. "Y/n...I feel something...ahh~" Popee breathed. Knowing what he meant, you stopped grinding on him, and stopped licking the blood from his cut.

You leaned in to kiss him then laid down next to him. Popee sighed, "what was that feeling?" He asked, "let's keep it a surprise for now." You responded casually.