two

please remember to vote, comment, share and don't forget to add this book to your library. 💖

diana was hoping for the weekend to finally be here instead of having to go back inside of the building that she already couldn't stand.

she has thought about skipping but, was having doubts after, being warned about her mom eventually finding out due to getting the call from the office saying that she wasn't present in fourth period.

today was wednesday, which meant that there would also be tryouts for cheerleading at 4:30pm. which diana couldn't miss, it was all that she was thinking about last night and probably the only reason behind her actually going to school.

" sorry about last night, diana. but, your mom would had think something was going on if she seen me walking out of your bedroom from upstairs. " eric explained.

" why you kissed me last night? " i asked.

" it means that i want to be more than just friends. " eric replied.

" eric, i'm serious. " i said.

" what makes you think i'm not? " he asked.

" you probably say that to all of the girls you meet, i haven't even been here for two weeks and kim was already telling me that i should avoid you." i chuckled.

" why does it have to be like that? i just figured you needed someone to talk with. if you needed time to get over michael, then i understand. " he asked.

" you must have seen my tattoo for you to say that. yes, it was stupid but, once i come up with the money then, i will have it removed. " i replied.

" well, are you skipping fourth period? " he asked.

" i can't. got tryout for cheerleading. but, next time please, don't leave anything over my house, my mom wouldn't leave me alone about those shoes at the front door. " i said.

🌺