Introduction

Catherine: a huge bambino, bam have made a huge influence in her life and she loves them to bits!! Yet she is still bullied!! The only escape of her bullying is her best friend Miranda!!

Miranda: Catherine's best friend, she's also a bambino and stands up for anti bullying/Catherine but never really works ( depressing I know!

Charlie Lenehan: himself (every girls dream guy)

Leo devries: himself (also every girls dream!)

-----------------------------------------------------
Catherine's POV

It was another boring Monday morning and I was walking InThrough the school gates when I felt something freeeezing cold running down my back! I turned round to see holly (the school bully) - please don't be offended if it's your name! It's the first name I could think of😊- she was laughing her head off. This was my life now, everyday holly would either beat me up, tease me or do anything that is horrible and that I hate! She would always be mean to me an then go skipping off with her cheerleading friends. Every time I try to tell someone they always think I'm making it up! The teachers think she's all innocent, the boys all have a crush on her and the girls are scared if her!! So I escape by listening to music and sometimes writing lyrics down!! Recently their has been this Duo called bars and melody on Britain's got talent and they are a real inspiration!! They rapped about anti-bullying and I love them to pieces!! They're both so cute but as I'm 15 Charlie had to be my favourite!

-----------------------------------------------------

Charlie's POV

Today we are starting our school tour and I have to say I'm really looking forward to it!!
We're starting at this one school in my home town - bristol - where apparently there is a lot of bullying and me and Leo are really hoping to make a change there!!!! Apparently we are meant to be surprising the students there so we have to creep in during there assembly!! Hellllllllp!!!

-----------------------------------------------------
Catherine's POV!!

So apparently we have some suprise guests for our assembly that could really inspire us!! I was really excited (not) the last 'inspirational' speaker was an 8O year old man who was a little boy during the war! That was so interesting <- note the sarcasm!!

Me and Miranda came into assembly last to dodge getting beaten up!! We ended up at the back, which was a good thing because we could mess about as much as we wanted while the speaker was 'inspiring' us!

-----------------------------------------------------
Leo's POV!!

We were backstage at the school waiting to go on and speak/ sing/rap for the pupils!! I was really confident about it as I am used to BGT but Charlie is still trying to cope with his nerves!!