66:00 | truth or dare

CHAPTER 66

TRUTH OR DARE.

After fighting Jisung and dragging him into Mark's mini van, the gang drove over to Jungeun's house to chill, because apparently they don't have their own houses to go to

After fighting Jisung and dragging him into Mark's mini van, the gang drove over to Jungeun's house to chill, because apparently they don't have their own houses to go to. Once they got there they noticed four dudes laying on the lawn. "Is that...Chenle?" Mark asked as he squinted his eyes to try and make out the blurry faces. "Get out my way with yo blind ass." Jeno said, pushing Mark's head to the side and quickly getting down from the car.

"Ow?! Dude that hurt!"

"Boohoo go cry me a river!" He called out. Mark pouted and followed behind the gang.

"What are you big heads doing here?" Yahiro rose an eyebrow at her brother and then looked over at Jaehyun who was staring at the sky.

"Um I should be asking you that," Yuta started, "It's past your curfew."

"Mum said I could sleepover." Yahiro crossed her arm over her chest.

"With all of these boys?" He gasped, "No way."

"We won't do anything, if anything she's the dangerous one!"Jaemin stated. Yahiro stuck her tongue out at him as he looked away.

Yuta blinked, "You're not wrong."

"WOW!" A really loud voice shouted. Everyone's head snapped over to the front and watched as a giant figure childishly ran up to where they were standing. A big smile appeared on the familiar face as his eyes landed on the group of teens/adults standing in front of him. "This house is huge!!"

"Yukhei??" Jaemin, Chenle, Mark and Jeno gasped in unison.

"That's me!" He grinned as he set this suitcases down and ran up to his friends to engulf them into a big bear hug. "I missed you guys so much, I want to cry-"

"Ouchie you're squeezing me!" Mark cried.

"Oop, my bad." Yukhei said letting go of them.

"I didn't know you were coming now...during night time." Jeno said.

"Is he staying here too? Geez are you guys homeless? " Yuta asked.

"Yes, actually, for now...my apartment isn't ready yet but I wanted to hang out with you guys before college decides to kick my ass." Yukhei said, gazing at everyone and patting Chenle's back.

Jungeun scratched her neck, "I mean, I don't mind, you know what they say...mi casa es su casa."

"What does that mean?" Jisung asked.

"I think she said your butt is my butt in American." Jaemin whispered.

Johnny blinked, "American isn't a language idiots, that's English."