Chapter 2

Harry's POV:

After a bit Draco lifted his head off my shoulder and looked at me, yet he still had tears in his eyes.

" Where have you b-been?" He asked.

" Uh about that. The old goat kind of made me live a lie. So um, I was Harry Potter..." He blinked at me for a few times.

" Wait...b-but that means...OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry!" He yelled tears flowing from his eyes again. I sighed and kissed his forehead and wiped his tears away, yet kept my hands on his cheeks, rubbing soft circles over them.

" So y-you don't hate me?"

" Of course not! You didn't know." He just nodded and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.

" I'm tired..." I smiled and turned him around so he was sitting in between my legs. He leaned on me and I could tell he was trying to stay awake.

" Then sleep. I won't leave."

" But you just got back..."

And YOUR worn out. Get some sleep Draco. We'll hang out when you're in shape again okay?"

" Okay..." He said softly. Soon, his breathing was even, and I knew he was asleep. I don't know how long we where like that before Uncle Lucius opened the door. I put a finger to my lips to indicate him to be quiet. He nodded and slowly closed the door behind him. He pulled up a chair and sat down next to the bed side.

" It's nice to have you back Noah." He whispered.

" It's nice to be back."

" Where have you been all this time?"

" Harry Potter." He looked confused for a second, before it hit him.

" Oh my. I do apologize."

" It's fine. By the way, what happened with Narcissia. She seemed angry to see me."

" Oh well turns out she is homophobic. She wanted Draco to be a dominate with a pureblood girl. I tried to divorce her but she refused to leave."

" Ah."

" Well i'm going to leave you to be. When he wakes up, call Dinky and eat some food. He didn't eat anything yesterday so he'll be hungry."

" Alright. We'll come out in a few hours."

_______________________________

I was gently detangling some of Draco's hair with a comb when his eyes fluttered open. He yawned and I put the comb down on the side table.

" Noah? What are you doing...?"

" Fixing your hair." I said, kissing his temple.

" How long was I asleep?" He asked, turning around so he was lying on his side in between my legs, cuddling up to my neck.

" Two hours. I actually expected you to sleep for much longer." I answered, rapping my arms around him. His wings and halo where hidden. " DINKY!" We heard a pop and we looked over to the bed side table.

" What can Dinky do for you?"

" You think you could get us something to eat?"

" Of course! Dinky will be here shortly!" She said with a pop.

" How did you find out you where Noah anyway?" Draco asked.

" ...Yeah about that. So I got my creature inheritance and went to Gringrots and found out I had a bunch of spells on me and potions. Turns out Granger and she Weasley as well as Mrs. Weasley are working for Dumbledore. I don't think Ron or the twins are though."