Chapter 1

Just something for you to know:

Dreams are in italics!

It's Bolded if it's a note from me!

Underline for parselmouth

Bolded and Underlined for letters-

Harry's POV:

I was sitting on my bed, reading a book, when suddenly there was a yell and a blast. Mother rushed into the room.

" Noah we have to hide!" She said quickly, taking me.

" Why?! What was that? Where is Father?!" I asked

" I'll tell you when we are safe Noah!" We ran past rooms until suddenly my mother stopped. She stood in front of me in a defensive stance.

" Ah. Alice. My dear...hand over the boy."

" You would have to kill me first @#$&*^@!"

" Very well then. AVADA KEDAVRA!" Mother dropped dead in front of me.

" Mother!" I screamed, rushing forward. Tears gushed out of my eyes, blurring my sight. I looked up to see a man standing over me. I couldn't make out how he looked like because of my tear clouded eyes.

" Hello my boy."

" Don't call me that you MONSTER! You will call me by my name! Noah $%^#!"

" Oh but you won't be called that anymore. Your new name is @$%*&%#$@. Any last words?" He said, pointing his wand to me.

" Just know, that I will come for you, and you will suffer a fate worse than my Mother! Mark.My.Words."

" I highly doubt that. OBLIVIATE!"

Then everything went black.

___________________________

I gasped and shot up. What the hell...Who was that? And why do I keep having dreams about that boy? I'm so confused. I cast a quick tempus to see that it was 6:30 AM. Well might as well get ready for the day. I got up and quickly took a shower. I left the bathroom after getting ready and got my stuff. I checked to see that it was 7 already. I walked over to Ron's bed and pushed him off.

" WHAT THE HELL!" I heard him yell, waking up the others. I chuckled and playfully dusted off my hands.

" Well, my work here is done. Get up you guys. Breakfast starts in thirty." I said happily. I walked out of the dorm to the common room to see Hermione and Ginny already down.

" Hey Harry!" Ginny said, turning to me. She got up and gave me a hug. I felt myself hugging back, yet it felt off. Oh well.

" Well. Now we just have to wait for Ron and then we can go and eat breakfast." I heard Hermione say. Ginny stopped hugging me and gave me a smile.

" No need to wait, i'm already here." I heard Ron say. " Let's go!" We all got up and made our way to the Great Hall. We where early for once so there where only a few ravenclaws one or two griffindors and the trio of hell, Malfoy, Zabini, and Parkinson. Sadly, out table was right next to there's so it was quite annoying when we pass them. Yet this time, they seemed kind of...off. We walked bye and I was able to hear what they where saying, barley.

" When are we...Noah...?" I heard Malfoy say while pushing his long hair behind his ears. He looked tired and worn out. Wait, Noah is the name of the kid in my dream?! Maybe a different Noah? Whatever. We sat down and started eating.