3

lowercase intended

suga walked into hinata's room, nervous and fidgety. he didn't know what to expect, but he was sure that what he would find wouldn't be good.

and of course, he was right.

hinata had wires connecting to him in his arms, stomach, and chest. he also had a neck brace on, which worried suga even more. the grey haired male walked over, stopping next to the boy everyone called "the sun".

this isn't what he had hoped nor expected to see. sure, he thought that he might've broken, say, his collarbone but definitely nothing that involves his spine. it horrified suga to think that what looks like a "simple" fall, could do so much. 

he sighed, sitting down in the chair next to the hospital bed, swallowing the lump in his throat as he observed the sleeping boy.

maybe..no. suga couldn't think like that. but..what if..no. if that was possible and it happened..what would hinata do? what would the team do? what would karasuno do?

but, it was only a possibility, and definitely one sugawara hoped would not be or become true. if it did, and again, if, the male thinks that the whole world would go into a complete chaos. and i mean a complete chaos.

without realizing or meaning to, said male slowly fell asleep, head resting on the orange haired males hand that laid palm faced up.

/——————————————————————-\

heavy panting sounded out through the air, causing koushi to wake up abruptly. his head shot up, and his eyes were met with a horrible sight.

hinata, drenched in sweat, breathing staggered and heavy, coming out in gasps and pants. his face was pale and hair slightly damp, hands twitching and looking as though they were trying to grab something.

the upperclassmen jumped up, reaching out and carefully cradling the boy in his arms, making sure to not touch his neck where the neck brace was.

he whispered sweet words into his koushi's ears, petting his untamed and wild hair softly, it really did feel like a lions mane. after a couple minutes, the pale
boy calmed down and was no longer panting.

his hands had also stopped twitching, which suga took as a good sign. he sat back into his chair before noticing a clipboard at the end of the bed. "hmm..maybe i can get
some info from this..?"
:——————————————————————:

the crows couldn't sleep. even when buried, all nice and snug in their nest they call beds, they couldn't sleep at all. all were thinking about hinata, and the possibilities that could have happened.

none of them were good..okay, that's kind of a lie. some of them had good endings, yet the actual "story" itself wasn't good.

they just hoped something good would come out of this experience.

but they didn't know their hope would be crushed.

(AAAAAH i finally updated. this chapter is short just like the rest *SnOrT* and school has been a pain in my a$$. ;
*cries* :,,,,)
but i also just lose motivation easily so uh hah hah. wellllllpp i hope you like this chapter. just don't expect chapters to be quick. sometime it might but other times it won't. just saying :D. k bye)

NOT EDITED