Chapter 26 - It's Time

Kaius

"I can't keep doing this with her. She always leaves!" I said with anger as I sat back down in my chair.

"And why do you think Nyla leaves? It's because she's fed up with your behavior. I mean did you not hear what she just said?! You cannot remain on the fence with your relationship and have others like Simone's ho ass to interfere!" Linda snaps.

"Then what am I supposed to do?!" I asked.

"Figure it out Kaius! You're on your own on this one!" Linda shouted.

"I want her! I love her and I want to be with her." I said.

"Then you need to prove it and end this shit!" Evan said.

He's right I do need to stop. I shouldn't have never continued on with Simone nor let her come around. I should've just ended things responsibly earlier. I saw the signs for many years, but I didn't care nor listen. Now its nearly costing me my relationship with Nyla. Karma is a bitch and this is biting me in the ass.

"Alright... William, about Simone, she's gone too far." I said.

"Did you want us to kick her out?" William asked.

"No, she can stir up trouble which is what I don't want for the pack and I don't want Nyla harmed. But I know that she can't stay here." I said.

"I might be able to help you with that. You know Jojo showed up to speak to me earlier today. We had an interesting conversation about Simone and what he's found out." Evan said.

"On what?" I asked.

"Given where we are at, I won't say it aloud nor through the link." Evan said, but types it out on his phone and hands it to me.

I read what is on his phone, 'Jojo said he thinks Cole's & Lisa's death are related.' I passed it on to William for him to see and looked back at Evan.

"Wow. Really?" William said and hand him back his phone. Evan nodded yes.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Talk to Jojo. He tried to speak to the others, but they are too afraid of Simone. Some are more so afraid that you will kick them out or kill them because you might believe Simone over them. Given the history between you guys. They will only talk to you if you or your mate can guarantee their safety." Evan said.

"Alright I want to hear what he has to say. Set it up Evan, he better not waste my fucking time. I'll be at home."

         "Oh Linda, here's my card and keys to the penthouse. I want to surprise Nyla, but I'm not good with gifts so you and Ashley get her what she likes. Make it romantic." I said.

         "Ok I'll help and link Ashley about it." Linda said, smiling.

         I left the restaurant and ran into the forest shifting into my wolf. Shortly after Jojo showed up, we spoke for a bit on what he knows and it was very interesting. He assured me this isn't an attempt to get Ashley back or anything, but trying to make amends with those he has hurt. I warned him that this a dangerous path that he is walking on, but he understood and left. The wheels are now set in motion and now I just have to wait for the next move.

Next day

         Lying in my bed alone, thinking about last night, about Nyla. How her lips tasted like honey when I kissed them, her body felt so good and soft in my hands when I touched her. Along with the sound that her ass made when I smacked it, which made my dick hard instantly. I knew she was turned on from it, I smelled her arousal. However, she keeps walking away from me.