Happy birthday i guess.

Alejandros PoV
A whole year passed by

After 6months of looking for her in 5 different states and all over Spain we gave up. There was no sign of her anywhere.
Mattia's anger issues have increased and he gets drunk 3 times a week.

We try keep him sober but he always find his own way to the alcohol. Bella not being here made a huge impact on us that we never expected, we miss her sarcasm and her terrible jokes but I think Mattia misses her the most. He finally fell inlove again after a terrible heartbrake and now she was taken from him sooner then his ex was.

"I got pizzzzzaa" Mattia said walking into the kitchen walking side to side. He was clearly drunk but we took the 2 pizza boxes from him and a big white box from him.

Samy:"what's with the big white box"

Mattia:"don't open it i mean it"

We all nodded and starting eating the pizza.
After a couple minutes pass by Mattia grabs the white box and puts it on the table the grabs some spoons and throws them on the table.

We all just look at him.

He pours himself another shot but we take the bottle away from him.

Kairi:"you've had enough for the night"

He smiles sarcastically then takes the white box off and its a birthday cake.

"Happy birthday bella wether your alive or dead happy birthday but fuck you" Mattia said as he lit the candle up.

He blew the candle out and stood up. A tear ran down his face and we was all confused as to why he got spoons if he isn't eating it.

He grabbed his gun out and shot  the cake.

We all stepped back so nobody got cake on them but the table was destroyed.

Me:"dude what the fuck we should've ate it"

Mattia:"fuck off"

Mattia walked up to his room leaving his gun on the counter.

Mar and I began cleaning the cake and table while everyone else went to the gym.

Mar:"shouldn't we like help him, I mean it's been a year and he's still upset"

Ale:"we all moved on in different ways so just let him do it in his own way"

Mar:"have we moved on though?"

Ale:"no but if we all break down next to him then it'll make everything much more worse"

Mattias PoV
I opened my window and looked out into the far distance while smoking a cigarette which tasted disgusting by the way I don't even know why I'm smoking right now.

"Man bella where are you, I miss you" I said to myself still standing by my window.

I finished smoking and threw the cigarette out my window. I pulled my phone out and stared at that one picture of me and Bella that we took at the mall.

(^^^Its at the top)

I know that smoking and getting drunk won't bring her back but it eases the pain. My ex died from a car crash couple years ago so  when I met bella she  made me happy again. But she got taken away from me.again.