Welcome😎

"I told you to be careful for fuck sake"  Mattia said while tieing my hands to a chair.
I was now in some type of basement.
I was so weak my view was blurry and my head was throbbing.

Me:"wtf does that man want from me"
Mattia:"you mean my dad , to be honest I have no absolute idea"

I looked at him confused when he said his dad. This motherfuckers DAD kidnapped me .I'm so confused urgg
His dad walks in with alejandro and another man.

"Well well well, welcome Bella. This is my most trusted men. Mattia my son, Alejandro my favourite, and John my most trusted. Kairi is late and so is Kendall but you'll meet them soon." He grabbed a chair and sat on it infront of me while the men just stood by the door with their arms crossed.

I spat on the floor beside him
Me:"good to know, but lets get straight to the point"

Mr polibio:"I will ignore your disrespect for now. Well I'm sure by your intelligence and good fighting skills I've brought you here for the right reasons"
He positions himself in a more comfortable position.

"Your the daughter of Ben kenIngs and Julie kenIngs"

Their full and real names, how could he possibly know that unless he was the one who killed them. I was beyond shocked to hear those names. My parents changed their names straight after my brother was born for safety.

I didn't reply.

"Is that a yes" he says
Me:"depends what happens when I say yes or no"

He pulls his gun from his back and points it at my forehead.

Me:"your gun doesn't scare me, shoot me"

WHY TF DID I JUST SAY THAT I thought to myself.

Mr polibio:"oh you definitely are bens daughter"
He puts his gun away and signals Alejandro to untie me.

Mr polibio;"Mattia take her to her room"

Me:"tf do you mean my room, are yall crazy I ain't staying here"

Mr polibio;"your brother was murdered yesterday" he says and walks out the room.

WHAT DID HE JUST-
I couldn't even think properly to what my ears just heard. My only family member that I know of is dead. I had no family left.