TodoBakuDeku(Out Now)

{TodoBakuDeku Apocalypse Au}

Oops I did it again--

𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐧𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥.

Izuku Midoriya was as pale as they come. Never knowing what the warmth of the sun felt like, not knowing the sensation that would erupt within him if it graced his body. He had never felt the cool breeze wrap around his limbs in soothing caresses. And most of all the only people he had ever known, spoken to, and encountered were his two parents.

In short, living in a bunker in a post-apocalyptic world had its disadvantages.

It started hundreds of years ago, a deadly virus swept across the world - wiping out nearly all of the human race. Turmoil, chaos, and new dangers arose with the surviving population in the world. Most of those who were immune to the virus went into hiding, fortifying camps and nations as time went on in order to continue to survive. The dead remained where they were, buried in the numerous cemeteries located all around the world. However, there was one group that neither survived the virus nor died from it. They were the worst of them all.

Now, will new friendships being formed and love blooming - Izuku and his newly-found band of miscreants must face this world's greatest threat. The ones who did not die nor survive the virus . . .

The Excors.

Are we excited??