BakuDeku Coming 7.22.2020(Wednesday)

Aweeeeeee yeahhhh boyz let's get it!!

{BakuDeku Celebrity/Fake Dating Au}

Worldwide star Ground Zero, a.k.a. Katsuki Bakugou, had it all; the money, the fame, the fans, the glory. His music always in the top charts and played on nearly every radio station there is — if anything his life was perfect. But with his reputation of being a high-profile playboy threatening to taint his career, the young artist gets desperate. So he writes a song that none of his fans expect out of him . . .

A love song.

Naturally, it becomes a hit, but Katsuki is now left with the aftermath of releasing his latest song. The same nagging question flooding the internet, and his fans' heads with theories: Who is the song about?

One drunken night leads to another, and Katsuki finds himself bumping into Izuku Midoriya. A bright-eyed college student in his final year, yet struggling to pay off the final debt of his tuition. Of course, the paparazzi just so happen to catch their encounter, leading the two boys down a path they never thought they'd take. In exchange for payment, Izuku was to pose at Katsuki's boyfriend for three months.

That's when things get tricky . . .

Hello Cricket Cultists!!

Y'all do not know how freaking excited I am for this book. Plus I also have another BakuDeku I'm working on, on the side, it's hella angsty so we won't get into that. But are ya ready?

I'm a sucker for fake dating au's so you know ya girl had to hop on that one time ;)

Until we meet again!!!